How's your eyesight?

Half Nelson

This brainteaser has had the internet scratching its collective head in recent days, thanks to a quiz put together by Playbuzz community member Angela Argo.
I use glasses for reading, but this is about more than vision.

And it's more fun than Merc's guaranteed headaches.;)

That was AMAZING! Not only did you pass, the fact that you were able to see all the letters across the spectrum proves that you have incredible vision and a particularly trained eye. This means that you are highly imaginative and can see better than the average person, and live in a more colorful, vivid world.
Brain teaser: can you spot the letters hidden in these nine dot pictures?

ruserious

Full marks though I struggled on the blue one but got it eventually.

Polly Ticks

Sheesh. Mid-way through I was thinking "this hurts" and things got a bit squinty, but same result as yourself.. if I can do it, I suspect most people will get them all right..

Lara2

I did it and passed :

That was AMAZING! Not only did you pass, the fact that you were able to see all the letters across the spectrum proves that you have incredible vision and a particularly trained eye. This means that you are highly imaginative and can see better than the average person, and live in a more colorful, vivid world.
However, I wouldn't say I have "incredible vision" as I am short-sighted and tend to squint a lot as I don't wear my glasses outside. I can barely see the number on a bus. But I can see very well close up and can read the tiniest of writing. I'd agree with the "trained eye" bit and the last sentence because I work with colour and can discern even the slightest change. The blue one was difficult at first, but I got it.

D

Deleted member 48908

Hmm....

Half Nelson

Sheesh. Mid-way through I was thinking "this hurts" and things got a bit squinty, but same result as yourself.. if I can do it, I suspect most people will get them all right..
Like I've always said - only the brightest and best on p.ie.

(well, that's what I meant to say)

maxflinn

Apparently I got them all right but I was guessing with the two shades of blue and the green.

Maybe I picked them up subconsciously.

D

Deleted member 48908

As do I. I reckon one of them is a plant.

former wesleyan

The Telegraph tells me I'm clever and a wonderful person. I will, from now on , buy the telegraph.

FFS !

D

Deleted member 48908

Got all of them, but the red one was a sheer guess because I could see nothing. The idea that it means "that you are highly imaginative" and "and live in a more colorful, vivid world" is just b0ll0cks. Plus my eyesight is sh1t.
That's why I reckon there was a plant (two actually) in the bunch. Technically there could be no wrong answer.

JemmyR

My sight is terrible with a touch of glaucoma, but I got them all. Had to take an educated guess with the blue one though.

ibis

Problem with the blue one is that the H is so wide.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
That was AMAZING! Not only did you pass, the fact that you were able to see all the letters across the spectrum proves that you have incredible vision and a particularly trained eye. This means that you are highly imaginative and can see better than the average person, and live in a more colorful, vivid world. :shock2:

Rots is so impressed by this result, he is going to to become a boring Tory and read all David Cameron's wonderful speeches !:shock2::shock2: lol

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies