• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Huge Meteor Strikes Russia - 100 Injured

FrankSpeaks

A huge meteor has struck central Russia. Reports so far indicate that it has injured around 100 people. It caused a 6,000 square foot roof to collapse.

I wonder has it anything to do with the big meteor that is due to pass close to earth today.

[video=youtube;QIMKQihoYRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIMKQihoYRI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

wexfordman

Fnck it, if I have to go, that's how I want it to happen!! What better way to than be hit on the noggin by a billion years old asteroid/meteorite as it falls to earth.

Almost as if you bad been specifically singled out billions of years ago, or Pissed off some inter stellar mafiosa who wanted to make your demise look like an accident!

I mean, who could argue it wasn't an accident!

Last edited:

LamportsEdge

It is mostly carbon and so are we. If one has to be bumped on the noggin then it might as well be by a close relative on the mineral scale:)

firefly123

Wow. That's pretty spectacular.

Volatire

Many hundreds of billions are being squandered on quack "solutions" to climate change.

Meanwhile, space debris poses a real threat that humanity is doing nothing about ..

Kevin Doyle

I wonder has it anything to do with the big meteor that is due to pass close to earth today.
Its designated an asteroid for some reason. Its the roughly the same size as the meteor that struck Tunguska in 1908.

slippy wicket