• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Fullforward

Labour will return the pbp types and shinners are a protest they will fall away.
I bet in your last life that you worked on the Titanic and were least heard to shout "No Captain, everything is fine, just a small hole"

venusian

Howlin is an embarrassment and I say that as a Labour supporter.
Couldn't draw more than 45 members to a munster (11 constituencies ) members meeting in Cork a few weeks ago.
Membership totally disillusioned.

The man hasn't a principled bone in his body
If you are a genuine Labour supporter you and your friends should resign your membership in total disgust at what "labour" has become and represents. We both know what TD's "labour" has left have zero to do with the principled stand of genuine individuals like Jim Kenny r.i.p.

I lost all sympathy and whatever empathy and trust I might have foolishly had for Labour. I`m not alone in that and I know that this lack of trust etc., is nationwide in all previous Labour members/supporters/voters. I will never again support or vote for any Labour candidate again. As a matter of fact I use my vote against them at every chance I get. I always voted for whatever left candidate ran in my area but "labour" ? Never again

hiding behind a poster

Political non-entity and neo-liberal conservative hypocrite Howlin
11,000 people voted for him in the last election. How many voted for you?

Howlin, a flag waver for the thug like actions of the previous FG/"labour" coalition' They imposed the worst rabid austerity measures, ensuring that the weakest and most vulnerable suffered the most. "labour" supported and strategically engaged in a taxation transfer from ordinary decent tax payers to their cronies, the wealthy and their bankster mates ensuring Ireland would have a debt mountain for years to come.
Wrong on every single count. If you're gonna post about subjects of public record, and call people with 11,000 more votes than you ever got "non-entities", it'd help for you to have at least a nodding acquaintance with the facts. Sadly you failed even that basic test.

hiding behind a poster

The Looper Party.

Good news for Mrs. Gimmiemore, as that site sale is not on the radar as a regret.

Likewise the hypocrisy of Ruairi Spin, shafting Third level students.

Or even "Labours way or Frankfurt's way".

Or Plump Bunny's comment "well....that is the sort of thing you say before the election".

Or even bailing out Tax non dom billionaire owned media oligopolies.

The Looper Party are still a collection of hereditary con artists and their clueless foot soldiers.
Presumably you'll be posting less when school reopens.

hiding behind a poster

Howling is a busted flush even some of his biggest supporters are privately admitting it. His old school and part of the system, Labour needed an honest fighter to lead the party forward and that was Alan Kelly.
Evening Alan, how's the form?

hiding behind a poster

It was only a matter of time before they revisited their position on water changes , this is a sign that this may be under way.

The fact is that as long as the issue is live it will be a milestone around their necks, it is a huge issue among their potential voters and in the areas that should be ripe for Labour , but they are on the wrong side of the issue and their main competition SF , Left groupings, Indo's etc etc have all placed themselves on the right side of the issue as far as most these voters are concerned.
Correct, but this is a thread where people compete to sound more outraged about Labour than anyone else. Good luck trying to get a discussion going on the actual politics of it.

hiding behind a poster

Howlin is an embarrassment and I say that as a Labour supporter.
Couldn't draw more than 45 members to a munster (11 constituencies ) members meeting in Cork a few weeks ago.
Membership totally disillusioned.
Holding that gig on a Saturday a few weeks before Christmas, with Ireland playing the All Blacks as well, was asking for a small crowd.

D

Deleted member 39930

Labour will return the pbp types and shinners are a protest they will fall away.
how's that working out for ya? you've had nearly thirty years for the shinners to fall away, and I don't see anything other than AAA/PBP vote rising as a home for dissafected "labour" voters.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
Political non-entity and neo-liberal conservative hypocrite Howlin now dares to claim that Irish Water is "labour's" "biggest regret"

Irish Water is Labour's "biggest regret" while in Government says party leader Brendan Howlin - Irish Mirror Online
"Irish Water is the Labour’s biggest regret from their time in Government party leader Brendan Howlin has revealed.
He now admits “we just should have said no” to the plan to set up the hated utility which has stumbled from one crisis to the next"

Irish Water is Labour's "biggest regret" while in Government says party leader Brendan Howlin

Howlin, a flag waver for the thug like actions of the previous FG/"labour" coalition' They imposed the worst rabid austerity measures, ensuring that the weakest and most vulnerable suffered the most. "labour" supported and strategically engaged in a taxation transfer from ordinary decent tax payers to their cronies, the wealthy and their bankster mates ensuring Ireland would have a debt mountain for years to come.

Remember hypocrite Howlin's bullying words? "It follows on from Environment Minister Alan Kelly’s comments on Monday night, in which he refused to rule out measures that could mean unpaid charges are recouped from peoples’ wages and social welfare payments." "Minister for Public Expenditure Brendan Howlin has said that there cannot be a situation where people decide to not pay their water bill."

The only good that "labour" did in government was to politicise a generation and many citizens who can now see the sleaze and filth of "labour"/FF/FG and the same down trodden electorate were motivated to decimate "labour's" vote and kick them out of government. :mad: :lol::lol::lol:
Volume still at 11 I see.

Your capacity for shrill hyperbole is amazing.

automaticforthepeople

If you are a genuine Labour supporter you and your friends should resign your membership in total disgust at what "labour" has become and represents. We both know what TD's "labour" has left have zero to do with the principled stand of genuine individuals like Jim Kenny r.i.p.

I lost all sympathy and whatever empathy and trust I might have foolishly had for Labour. I`m not alone in that and I know that this lack of trust etc., is nationwide in all previous Labour members/supporters/voters. I will never again support or vote for any Labour candidate again. As a matter of fact I use my vote against them at every chance I get. I always voted for whatever left candidate ran in my area but "labour" ? Never again
Who is Jim Kenny? When did you vote for him? There is a Séan Kenny who retired 12 months ago who is still in the best of his health. Perhaps it's Enda Kenny who you voted for and thought he was in the Labour Party? There are quite a few with memories like yours on this site!

Fullforward

11,000 people voted for him in the last election. How many voted for you?
They might like him in Wexford but they don't like his party as they only have 2 Council seats in the entire County and only got one of those because they got a former County Hurling star to stand for them and at that he took the last of eight seats.

Socratus O' Pericles

If the hupocritical little Kant told me today was Thursday I'd check the calendar. What a desparatee grasp for a little popularity by the unprincipled little toad.

Why don't the remaining handful just join FG and be done with it.

automaticforthepeople

They might like him in Wexford but they don't like his party as they only have 2 Council seats in the entire County and only got one of those because they got a former County Hurling star to stand for them and at that he took the last of eight seats.
Who's that Councillor? Bobby Ireton has been accused of a lot but never of playing for Wexford. Mind you. he's a hell of a lot better at Senior Hurling than you are!

jacko

Howlin has very little support among the party membership

His selection rather than election as leader did nothing to improve his perceived disconnect with Labour members

brughahaha

Who is Jim Kenny? When did you vote for him? There is a Séan Kenny who retired 12 months ago who is still in the best of his health. Perhaps it's Enda Kenny who you voted for and thought he was in the Labour Party? There are quite a few with memories like yours on this site!
yeah or possibly predictive text .......Jim Kemmy .....last Labour TD that refused to sell out or was more interested in middle class navel gazing and a ministerial pension and trappings of power rather than social and economic justice .......
Labour can trace their woes straight back to the Workers Party coup.

automaticforthepeople

yeah or possibly predictive text .......Jim Kemmy .....last Labour TD that refused to sell out or was more interested in middle class navel gazing and a ministerial pension and trappings of power rather than social and economic justice .......
Labour can trace their woes straight back to the Workers Party coup.
You see there goes the memory again. I remember Jim Kemmy was endlessly vilified in the 1990's for agonising on the plinth at Leisnter House by people who shared your political perspective, romanticised the past and ignored reality. Kemmy never broke with the Labour Party nor lost the whip.
Séan Kenny on the other hand at that time resigned the Labour whip to vote against the government on the Cahill plan for Aer Lingus and stood by his principles.
However as I pointed out he's well and has earned his retirement.

With some on this site, the only Labour person who is acceptable is one who is dead and can have words stuffed in their mouths ad nauseum.

Rural

When he won his seat in Wexford, he made a point of only thanking the people of Wexford Town and South Wexford!

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom