• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

ymmek

Everything makes sense politically to Labour when it leads to a ministerial pension pot, burn the minions on the doorstep and hunt the careerists and advisors who facilitate the coat turners like Howlin and Burton.
Their hypocisy is pukemaking.
How many pensions has Lord Adams of the many houses,how many houses does Lord Adams have,did he fly business class like Lady Lou when he went to the US for medical treatment?. No hanging around public wards for the Lord,no fear of winding up on a trolley for our Jerry.You have to hand to himself and Lady Lou,when they refer to the "working class" they are not talking from experience are they?

TheWolf

How many pensions has Lord Adams of the many houses,how many houses does Lord Adams have,did he fly business class like Lady Lou when he went to the US for medical treatment?. No hanging around public wards for the Lord,no fear of winding up on a trolley for our Jerry.You have to hand to himself and Lady Lou,when they refer to the "working class" they are not talking from experience are they?
Feel better now?

ymmek

Feel better now?
Better?,why would I feel better,or worse for telling it as it is where Lord Adams and his wealth and Lady Lou and her comfortable lifestyle given that she talks a lot about workers but never had a job in her life!

When it comes to SF,one could not make it up.

TheWolf

Better?,why would I feel better,or worse for telling it as it is where Lord Adams and his wealth and Lady Lou and her comfortable lifestyle given that she talks a lot about workers but never had a job in her life!

When it comes to SF,one could not make it up.
You too could have 'things' if you got a second job, maybe you could become a best selling author like Adams?
Perhaps, too, if your partner had a decent job like MaryLou's husband, you could afford things.....

You do understand that being a TD is actually a job?

ymmek

You too could have 'things' if you got a second job, maybe you could become a best selling author like Adams?
Perhaps, too, if your partner had a decent job like MaryLou's husband, you could afford things.....

Best selling author? how many books has he written and how many were sold?

The houses I presume were purchased before any books were written and I wonder if there are mortgages on them.

Lady Lou and Lord Adams did not have jobs before the were elected to parliament,i seem to remember Lady Lou describe herself as a community activist on the ballot paper before she was elected to parliament but her campaigns were well funded.

TheWolf

Best selling author? how many books has he written and how many were sold?

The houses I presume were purchased before any books were written and I wonder if there are mortgages on them.

Lady Lou and Lord Adams did not have jobs before the were elected to parliament,i seem to remember Lady Lou describe herself as a community activist on the ballot paper before she was elected to parliament but her campaigns were well funded.
Christ, you're getting desperate now.
It's like some kind of weird obsession, voyeurism almost.

TheWolf

Howlin's 'register of interests' makes interesting reading.....

1. Occupational Income
Nil
2. Shares
Nil
3. Directorships
Executive: Lemcroft Estates Management Ltd., 43/45 Wellington Place, Dublin 4: non-trading company responsible for the maintenance of my Dublin flat.
4. Land
Nil
5. Gifts
Nil
6. Property and Service
Nil
7. Travel Facilities
Nil
8. Remunerated Positions
Nil
9. Contracts
Nil

Seemingly all he has is a 'non-trading' company set up to 'maintain his dublin flat'.....

WTF?

SuirView

Aye,
And being in govt is a bigger job!
Not that poor SF would know.
Poor Labour have, as has the Green Party served in govt in the 26!
Poor SF have never served in govt in the 26!
Why?

ymmek

Christ, you're getting desperate now.
It's like some kind of weird obsession, voyeurism almost.
How much did his lordship pull in expenses from Westminster? and how much is he trousering from the "crown" in pension payments? on top of his fine salary and expenses in the republic.

He must be pulling close to €200,000 a year,the guy must be close to being a millionaire,he certainly done well in search of a united Ireland.

HYENA

Jerry at least can claim he is an artist entitled to tax exemptions for creative writing, short stories and even shorter memories. But Eliz R is still writing him his weekly retainer for services rendered to the realm over many years.

Eventualities

Political non-entity and neo-liberal conservative hypocrite Howlin now dares to claim that Irish Water is "labour's" "biggest regret"
Labour, and the people atop the sinking ship, regret nothing, bar maybe tearing the ship's hull across the same rocks they left their working class supporters on.

Eventualities

Howlin's 'register of interests' makes interesting reading.....
3. Directorships
Executive: Lemcroft Estates Management Ltd., 43/45 Wellington Place, Dublin 4: non-trading company responsible for the maintenance of my Dublin flat.

Seemingly all he has is a 'non-trading' company set up to 'maintain his dublin flat'.....

WTF?
Was there ever anything more of this? Because it sets off my alarm bells.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom