Hypocritical even by SF standards

Jesus Wept

I nearly fell off my chair last night when I heard Creepy O'Crawline on the Frontline bemoaning the fact that the cutbacks would adversely affect the Gardai: this from a member of a party which a few short years ago was agitating for the early release of the cold-blooded killers of Garda Gerry McCabe.

Would the good people of Cavan/Monaghan please do me a favour and kick this unctuous little git into permanent exile to the Faroe Islands. I'm told he'd serve a useful role there in assisting Brian Kerr in boring the sheep.

In fact, should we not all do ourselves a favour and ensure that all parties on this island of a green hue (and not just the ecological ones) are kicked into oblivion?

stripey cat

Must be an election coming up.

Jerry McCabe's body is being dragged out again.

Kerrygold

I think Chelsea will run away with the Premiership title to be honest. Not so sure about the Champions League though. Real Madrid look good.

ifreannach

since fff, fg, lab, greens became the champions of corruption and lawlessness(whitecollar style)

White Rose

I think Chelsea will run away with the Premiership title to be honest. Not so sure about the Champions League though. Real Madrid look good.
After Chelsea's defeat last weekend the tile is once more up for grabs

Spurs for the Champions League

williewatch

this from a member of a party which a few short years ago was agitating for the early release of the cold-blooded killers of Garda Gerry McCabe.
It must be election time again now that Gerry McCabe is being dug up & dusted down.

I suppose FF politicians will start making false brothel allegations shortly now as well.

And so the election games begin.

EUrJokingMeRight

GmC's death was a tragedy.
The killers were members of the IRA.
You have to remember that the robbery on question was not authorised by the IRA.
Hence the actions of the killers were personal only to them. Rogue operators, Like the members of the gardai who have been removed from duties for acting outside of their authorised capacity.
It is good to see these people not only now respecting the rule of law but also trying to protect the rule of law and the rule of democracy AND the constitution as P.O'Doherty has for Donegal in the face of fervent FF opposition.
Trying then to tie the above to SF is a real jump over a canyon.
Jesus was murdered by the jews. Where is your anti jew fanaticism?
Or do you still seek vengeance on that atomic wedgie you received in first year?

Jesus wept, got crucified, Died, came back to life and then wept again!

What you mention has no relation whatsoever to 'O'Crawline' as you put it!

If you ever want to get taken seriously, try sticking to serious posts.

st333ve

SF have a job to do, they're hardly keep silent on every issue because people bring up the past and call them hypocrites.

Maybe they are, but so were Fianna Fail after the conflict.
I'm sure SF are well aware that it will take a long time before they're considered a normal political party, possibly a while after Gerry and co. is gone.

I also think that the constant usage of this man's death as a stick to hit SF with is very disrespectful, it's obviously not that black and white it's just made to appear that way to suit peoples agendas.

Marcos the black

Has Cllr Toireasa Ferris condemned the murder of Gerry McCabe yet? She refused to do so on the Late Late Show when pressed on the issue....
Maybe this issue wouldn't keep on getting dragged up if SF representatives condemned this action?

EUrJokingMeRight

Leinster will win the premiership and FF will win the election

Jesus Wept

GmC's death was a tragedy.
The killers were members of the IRA.
You have to remember that the robbery on question was not authorised by the IRA.
Hence the actions of the killers were personal only to them. Rogue operators, Like the members of the gardai who have been removed from duties for acting outside of their authorised capacity.
It is good to see these people not only now respecting the rule of law but also trying to protect the rule of law and the rule of democracy AND the constitution as P.O'Doherty has for Donegal in the face of fervent FF opposition.
Trying then to tie the above to SF is a real jump over a canyon.
Jesus was murdered by the jews. Where is your anti jew fanaticism?
Or do you still seek vengeance on that atomic wedgie you received in first year?

Jesus wept, got crucified, Died, came back to life and then wept again!

What you mention has no relation whatsoever to 'O'Crawline' as you put it!

If you ever want to get taken seriously, try sticking to serious posts.
Complete poppycock! Gerry Adams (and he's even more unctuous than O'Crawling) belatedly acknowledged that the action was authorised by IRA/SF. And if it hadn't been so authorised then SF wouldn't have argued the case to have them released early under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement.

turdsl

Never mind an election: answer the substantive question. Since when did SF become the stalwarts of law and order on this island?
They are just after saving the democratic right to vote in this country, while other parties sat back and watched. They got the full backing of the high court in their quest for the people of Donegal to vote.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies