I always feel like somebody's watching me.......

TruthInTheNews

I always feel like somebody's watching me.
And I have no privacy.
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me.
Tell me is it just a dream?

Rockwell 1984.

No. Its not a dream anymore. Google and Facebook are watching you all the time.

It seems that smartphone users cannot avoid being tracked. Might be time to invest in a dumb phone and drop off the grid.

So Google scans your emails and tracks your location. What does it use the data for? While Google’s main source of income is advertising, Google naturally uses location data to allow better targeting to its advertisers. However, since it is you who have the choice of agreeing or disagreeing to Google storing your location, the company offers its users some great perks. For example, Google knows how busy a place is during lunch time, and can guess how long you’re probably going to spend in that restaurant. It also knows how long you are going to wait for your food to be served. Google estimates waiting time by assuming that people would be using their phones while waiting for their order, and put them away when the food is served.

https://blog.elcomsoft.com/2017/01/who-and-why-spies-on-android-users-and-what-they-do-with-the-data/

General Urko

And I have no privacy.

Rockwell 1984.

It seems that smartphone users cannot avoid being tracked. Might be time to invest in a dumb phone and drop off the grid.

So Google scans your emails and tracks your location. What does it use the data for? While Google’s main source of income is advertising, Google naturally uses location data to allow better targeting to its advertisers. However, since it is you who have the choice of agreeing or disagreeing to Google storing your location, the company offers its users some great perks. For example, Google knows how busy a place is during lunch time, and can guess how long you’re probably going to spend in that restaurant. It also knows how long you are going to wait for your food to be served. Google estimates waiting time by assuming that people would be using their phones while waiting for their order, and put them away when the food is served.

https://blog.elcomsoft.com/2017/01/who-and-why-spies-on-android-users-and-what-they-do-with-the-data/
What about the level of cctv watching us constantly and there is some in estates also which is being monitored by the piggies, policing people by remote control, contrary to any amount of human rights conventions, and mainly passing on info to the dole!

GDPR

Do your flies up.

And would it kill you to pull a comb through your hair?

che schifo

Don't forget that god is also watching you at all times, especially when you're having a wànk.

Bea C

Don't forget that god is also watching you at all times, especially when you're having a wànk.
What's that line from the Simpsons when Homer is at the gates of heaven and he says to God how he thought he was watching him all the time: 'no, that's not me, you're thinking of Santa Claus'.

Gin Soaked

Ever looked at Google maps Timeline?

When you use the Sat nav function it logs this unless you opt out.

It is super creepy...

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
[video=youtube;QrqOOU-HKRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrqOOU-HKRQ[/video]

Lorraine Bracco can watch over Rots for ever and he would be in heaven...........:cool:

Hunter-Gatherer

Nobody ever watched or listens to me :-(

Bill

you know you are like an Irish Truman Burbank , it's a pretty popular show

amsterdemmetje

Well im one of the Watchers and to be honest people really don't know how much they are being watched.The Tech i'm using is unbelievable and if its that's good in the Private sector then you can only imagine what some of the more advanced military powers have.I bet they could see right up Mad As Fishes jacksypetunia

gerhard dengler

And I have no privacy.

Rockwell 1984.

Before your time, but monitoring of activity has always been with us.

"Time and motion" studies, for example, were a staple in many businesses. The activity, or lack thereof, was monitored and recorded by employees, about other employees. In certain instances without the knowledge of those being observed too.

Same applied during leisure time. The hail fellow well met bloke down at the pub. He wasn't there for the good of his health.
He was there to observe, and eavesdrop when required.

Mad as Fish

Well im one of the Watchers and to be honest people really don't know how much they are being watched.The Tech i'm using is unbelievable and if its that's good in the Private sector then you can only imagine what some of the more advanced military powers have.I bet they could see right up Mad As Fishes jacksypetunia
Sounds like that's how you get your kicks. A perverts paradise is what turns you on eh?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies