• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

I believe this is what the kids call an "Epic Fail". Assassination Attempt in Bulgaria. *Warning - Graphic Video*

Ribeye

I believe this is what the kids call an "Epic Fail". Assassination Attempt in Bulgaria. *Warning - Graphic Video*

Gonna need a bit of leeway from the mods here, as the details are pretty sketchy at the moment, and what I can get hold of is written in languages that i can't even identify!

Apparently our potential shooter is some kind of Nazi, and the lucky target is some Turkish politician,

Bulgaria: Assassination attempt caught on film | Irish Examiner

The video gets a little rough near the end, but it's a 15's rating at worst, and it's well worth watching, before YouTube take it down,

[video=youtube;Lg_819dQALo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lg_819dQALo[/video]

Coming to an EU podium near you soon.....ha;)

ruserious

Now that's what you call, Turkish Delight.

Ribeye

Shpake

Ribeye, ya dirty bowsie

That's no way to behave! If you don't agree with what the man is saying, go and vote for someone else, or go to another country, for Pete's sake.

Ribeye

Ribeye, ya dirty bowsie

That's no way to behave! If you don't agree with what the man is saying, go and vote for someone else, or go to another country, for Pete's sake.
Huh???

That's not me with the in the video with the weapon ye know,

I'd never attempt to assassinate someone in such an amateurish fashion,

firefly123

Should have spent less on the Assassin outfit and more on the gun. Cabbage.

Ribeye

Ulster-Lad

Apparently it was a gas pistol and not real. It could cause life threatening injuries if fired at close range.

Eventually, the attacker was identified by police as 25-year-old Oktai Enimehmedov, a Bulgarian national and ethnic Turk, from the coastal city of Burgas. He was carrying the gas pistol and two knives. A gas pistol is a non-lethal weapon used for self-defense, but experts say when fired from close range it can cause life-threatening injuries.

Read more: Gas pistol pointed at Bulgaria party leader | Fox News

Ribeye

Any of the men seen kicking or punching the guy after he was restrained and on the deck should be arrested and charged with assault,

No excuse for hittin a guy on the ground,

Smithy12

the aftermath was like a common street fight, disgraceful. Surely security should have handled this much better.

Ulster-Lad

ruserious

Any of the men seen kicking or punching the guy after he was restrained and on the deck should be arrested and charged with assault,

Easy to say from here. I'm not so sure if you were friends with the politician you would take that view so quickly.

Lonewolfe

I abhor violence and would generally turn away in disgust at such images ... however, I couldn't help feeling he deserved a beating after what he just tried to do.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies