I DEMAND an apology from the Sindo!!

Munnkeyman

The powers that be were bankrupting the country when this thread was started.

All we got on this thread, however, was trivia.

Drawing attention to the fact now gets the same trivial response.
Have you read the OP? -

(Ok, before people get huffy with me, we get the paper in work; I neither went with nor against your boycott.)

On page 18 of the main section of the Sindo today (30th October), there was an article about Leviathan and the way to bag intelligent boys.

In this article, it was said that I have met 32CountyRepublic. This is a bald-faced lie! I demand restitution!

The next sentence said something about a Shinner hooking up with a PDer. Not only does this imply that I would sleep with a Shinner (ewwwww...), but horror of horrors: it implies that I'm a PDer! :shock2:

Such sloppy journalism is unacceptable. This wrong must be righted. I demand satisfaction.

D

Deleted member 48908

The powers that be were bankrupting the country when this thread was started.

All we got on this thread, however, was trivia.

Drawing attention to the fact now gets the same trivial response.
Necromancing old threads rarely ends in satisfaction, shiel.

twokidsmanybruises

....and that the OP only got 26 responses back in the olden days.
Ah, but that was back in the far distant days when they had to write out posts by hand and then hand them in at the post office where the teletype operator turned them into punchcards to be mailed to p.ie mainframe in Mount St...

Munnkeyman

Ah, but that was back in the far distant days when they had to write out posts by hand and then hand them in at the post office where the teletype operator turned them into punchcards to be mailed to p.ie mainframe in Mount St...
Should have seen the database issues then. That's when CookieMonster started touching penguins.

Catalpast

Wow! - talk about a Blast from the Past!:shock:

Whatever happened to the Bear anyway

- did she elope with another member to a desert isle somewhere

- or maybe she's married with kids?:p

Pidge - whatever happened to him?

He's probably the high flying whizz kid of a multinational by now heading to be the next CEO ....:cool:

And good ol Smiffy?:D

- er actually

- I'll pass on that one...:?

Rural

I miss HappyToLearn and Spotty, they always made me smile!

tribade

Ah remember Cael? What a big bag of crazy he was

Rural

Ah remember Cael? What a big bag of crazy he was
We are all a "big !bag of crazy on here", yep, a shower of anonymous who go mental if another anonymous doesn't agree with their views! Mad Ted .

It (sometimes) makes the world go round!

LadyLou

It's nice to read old posters but we have our own brand of loons now.

I don't know where they come from but they are there, giving a weird, crazy

viewpoint to any subject that takes their fancy.

TheBear is still around a bit here

Also to see old threads use this URL but just put im different thread numbers http://www.politics.ie/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1

cYp
Is she? Haven't seen a post from her in over two years, and even then she was down to only a handful a year.

Andrew is another mod who left - he was the site's tech-wizz and troll-hunter - I used to love his regular updates on which racist wingnut poster was a reincarnation of a previous racist wingnut poster...

twokidsmanybruises

Happytolearn is still around and posted today in fact. He is off to Algeria to meet the inlaws soon.
Is that love-affair still going strong? Fair play to them.

D

Deleted member 48908

Bared his soul on here, did Happytolearn. Fair play to the two of 'em.

shiel

I raised the absence of any discussion in the boom time threads on this forum on the the issues which were just about to cause the biggest calamity since independence for the ordinary people of this country.

The significance of that omission is missed or ignored.

The only reaction from posters now when being reminded of that fact is scoffing and denial.

This is the same forum, in which posters are blaming the people who are now dealing with the problems caused during the boom, for causing the problems in the first place.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom