• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

I, Pet Goat 11 - Fascinating Short Film

YongHoi

I just stumbled across this on the internet. It is a short (7 minute) animated movie with some of the most interesting and allegorical Political themes I've seen in a while. I've watched it several times but still keep finding new stuff in it. Some of the imagery is almost clumsy in its depiction. Others are extremely obscure. I'm sure I don't get half of it.
Why don't you have a go?
Any interpretations?

HELIOFANT _ I, pet goat II

truthisfree

There is a whole lot going on in that short film, thanks for posting it, will watch this a second time if not more.

Lain2016

There's a goat in a box...in Auschwitz!

Then there's a GWB puppet, who morphs into an Obama puppet, who proceeds to laugh behind his hands!

Then there's twin towers made of ice which explode and crumble like the towers.

Osama Bin Laden on a ship and a shadow of a Jewish star with an iceberg of the statue of liberty on top.

Probably an abortion theme, then an evil guy on tv sapping the life out of a child (humanity?).

A zombie jesus/other religious themes...

Popular Threads

Most Replies