I want Ivan Yates to beTaoiseach SERIOUSLY

PUFF DADDY

The more I listen and see Ivan presenting and appearing on various current affair programmes and the more I see poll after poll showing the unpopularity of Enda, I find myself thinking, God, Ivan could you just go back and take over as leader of FG. This is not a george lee xfactor i.e. lets get another "celebity" wish, it is that I really think that he has the skills to lead FG and ultimately the country. I trust this man and also think that he is out on his own, in regards to communication skills, which in this day and age, is one of the main, if not the main skill that any leader of any country needs. I mean I am "listening" to cowen now on news at 1 and am just hearing the usually rubbish that comes out of his mouth...

sport02

Don't think he will leave Newstalk, and whatever running of his bookie he is involved in, to care this crippling nation. No hope

Dohville

Ivan has often indicated his desire to have no further part in politics, apart from commenting and betting on it.

redhead101

First thing he would do is to invite FF back into the cabinet, according to his column in today's Examiner. Is that what you had in mind?

cozzy121

First thing he would do is to invite FF back into the cabinet, according to his column in today's Examiner. Is that what you had in mind?
We have no need for yet another arrogant Blueshirt.
He must be doing something right. He has Fianna Fáil-light & the real corrupt Fianna Fail, both against him!

He must be doing something right

G

Gimpanzee

We have no need for yet another arrogant Blueshirt.
Don't you just hate their arrogance? The way they think they are better than you? The sense of superiority? And the smugness? Because that's what's important isn't it. The country will go to hell if they get in, you know. The arrogance... it'll cause a disaster, mark my words...

Popular Threads

Most Replies