I Want to Break Free

Figaroni

The Ulster Unionist really don't get it, do they?
Their Chairman, David Campbell,.... well, I'll let him speak for himself

"It is an absolute outrage to see Paula Bradshaw, Harry Hamilton and to an extent , Trevor Ringland take the nominatiions and plaudits of this party just a few months ago and then in one dissappointment, pack up their bags and leave in an ill tempered sulk carrying their single-transferable principles with them."
He went on "I am deeply sorry for those who had worked to support Mr Hamilton and Ms Bradshaw in the Westminister election. It is clear to me that Harry needs to change his name from Flash Harry to Flash-in-the-Pan-Harry.

Six months ago he was asking people to vote for them!

Mickeymac

The Ulster Unionist really don't get it, do they?
Their Chairman, David Campbell,.... well, I'll let him speak for himself

"It is an absolute outrage to see Paula Bradshaw, Harry Hamilton and to an extent , Trevor Ringland take the nominatiions and plaudits of this party just a few months ago and then in one dissappointment, pack up their bags and leave in an ill tempered sulk carrying their single-transferable principles with them."
He went on "I am deeply sorry for those who had worked to support Mr Hamilton and Ms Bradshaw in the Westminister election. It is clear to me that Harry needs to change his name from Flash Harry to Flash-in-the-Pan-Harry.

Six months ago he was asking people to vote for them!

I think after the spectacle the onionist/new farce made of themselves at the weekend most sane and sensible people in the sick counties will be disappointed if they do not leave the NI political scene immediately.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies