I want to build a electric power plant in Ireland

_FARAH_

Hi guys, I am looking for lands in Ireland to build electric power plants there.

Can we do that ? So the government supports such investments ? How much do you pay for your electric bills ?

Lúidín

There's some land that has just become available in northern Syria and you don't even need permission from the locals.

GDPR

Best thread ever....It actually knocks the French and Irish Monarchists compared thread of it's throne. :)

ruserious

If you send me one million euros, I can get the land zoned for you. PM me your bank details and it'll be done by COB Tuesday.

_FARAH_

Guys, would you prefer to buy electric from about 0.2 Euro/kw (Irish company) ?

or would you prefer to buy electric from about 0,05 Euro/kw (Turkish company) ?

mr_anderson

Guys, would you prefer to buy electric from about 0.2 Euro/kw (Irish company) ?

or would you prefer to buy electric from about 0,05 Euro/kw (Turkish company) ?

Turkish electricity is powered by the blood of 1.5 million Armenians.

silverharp

what type of fuel will you burn? gays? Jews?

wombat

Hi guys, I am looking for lands in Ireland to build electric power plants there.

Can we do that ? So the government supports such investments ? How much do you pay for your electric bills ?
In case you are serious, anyone can apply for planning permission to build a power plant but the state cannot offer incentives.

_FARAH_

In case you are serious, anyone can apply for planning permission to build a power plant but the state cannot offer incentives.
Thanks. No I dont want incentives, its OK if the state buys electric from private companies. Do they also put a lower limit for prices to prevent unfair competition with other companies ? or can we sell the electric whatever prices we wish ?

_FARAH_

Why not put in an offer for Kilroot?
Now I read about it. So its closed in accordance with a new energy project. I dont know Ireland has a small population so we cant profit soo much there but I can do my best to provide cheap energy, even for free in some days or some hours, I dont know this should be investigated in a more detailed way.

_FARAH_

If we think there are 4.5 million people and about 1 million homes, each home with average 10 kw energy need daily. It makes 500.000 Euro daily. Hmm not bad for Ireland alone.

wombat

Thanks. No I dont want incentives, its OK if the state buys electric from private companies. Do they also put a lower limit for prices to prevent unfair competition with other companies ? or can we sell the electric whatever prices we wish ?
There is a regulated market which is supplied by private bidders. There are rules which favour renewables but you best bet is to contact
the regulator at www.cru.ie

Mick Mac

what type of fuel will you burn? gays? Jews?
Your opposition to anti semitism and gay bashing is frankly racist.

Check your privilege.

between the bridges

How large tis yer brown envelope...