• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Ignoring Posters means I dont see the threads.

elbart

Hello,

I have noticed that when I ignore a poster the thread they post in or have started drops off the main home page and I no longer see the thread.

This means I no longer see certain threads and may be missing good potential threads.

Is there any way around this?

Tech Support

Administrator
I suspect that's by design.

Are you subscribed to those threads? If so you should see them or get notifications (see the bell icon next to Search on the navigation bar).

Does this also happen if you use the New Posts link on the navigation bar? or the Recent Posts link?

I don't know of a workaround, other than going to the main forum index and looking for bolded titles indicating forums with threads containing unread posts.

elbart

Thanks,

Ill test out some of those ideas you mentioned to see if it helps. At the moment it's just not showing those who I ignore, so ill see if subscribing to them helps.

Ireniall

Hello,

I have noticed that when I ignore a poster the thread they post in or have started drops off the main home page and I no longer see the thread.

This means I no longer see certain threads and may be missing good potential threads.

Is there any way around this?
Put up with the shyte. It's good discipline anyway.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies