• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Illinois shootings: 5 slain in small town

drummed

James Madison's 1789 Bill of Rights gives citizens the right to shoot those they consider a threat to their liberty. Sadly he failed to exclude member of the shooters own family.

What can you do? Its a civil right.

D

Dylan2010

James Madison's 1789 Bill of Rights gives citizens the right to shoot those they consider a threat to their liberty. Sadly he failed to exclude member of the shooters own family.

there is no chance then of waiting for some more facts before you start singing from your hymn sheet? obviously nobody kills members of their family in Ireland or the UK because they dont have guns...good to know

drummed

there is no chance then of waiting for some more facts before you start singing from your hymn sheet? obviously nobody kills members of their family in Ireland or the UK because they dont have guns...good to know
What hymn sheet? I gave you the facts. Are you trying to limit my right to free speech? James has that one covered as well.

Ren84

I really hate guns. Ban them already America and balls to the right wing noise machine.

drummed

I really hate guns. Ban them already America and balls to the right wing noise machine.
Except we can't cause the lads back in 1789 knew what would be good for us in 2013.

Its all there in the bible if you go look.

james5001

People had muskets back then. It takes about 15 seconds to reload a musket. An M16 has a cyclic fire rate of 700–950 rounds/min

Dame_Enda

Fox says incidents like these show Illinois' tough gun laws don't work. More accurately America's Second Amendment doesn't. They just bring in the guns from out of state.

Can you imagine the reaction if the EU had 30,000 fatal shootings a year? America is a funny place.

drummed

People had muskets back then. It takes about 15 seconds to reload a musket. An M16 has a cyclic fire rate of 700–950 rounds/min
Are you saying the world is different than in 1789? Do you totally hate America as well???????????

james5001

Are you saying the world is different than in 1789? Do you totally hate America as well???????????
I can't help it drummed, I'm a communist fascist anti-american that hates freedom and loves muslims. Especially muslims that are also Arab.

Ren84

Except we can't cause the lads back in 1789 knew what would be good for us in 2013.

Its all there in the bible if you go look.
"The right to bear arms". A simple way around that, redefine what "arms" means. Pass a bill in Congress defining arms as potato guns. Would still be constitutional. Sorted. :)

Ren84

Fox says incidents like these show Illinois' tough gun laws don't work. More accurately America's Second Amendment doesn't. They just bring in the guns from out of state.

Can you imagine the reaction if the EU had 30,000 fatal shootings a year? America is a funny place.
Fox "News" are a bunch of blithering idiots. Do they think Illinois is somehow closed off from the rest of the United States. FFS, it's not like as if their are border checkpoints at the state border to prevent the free flow of guns and ammo.

truthisfree

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies