IMF Chief: Tighten your belts, you Irish cannot live beyond your Bankers' means.

cytex

So this poster expects French & German taxpayers to fund indefinitely the lavish payscales of the overmanned Irish public sector.

I think he was just saying that the french and germany expect Irish taxpayers to fund the lavish lending of there PRIVATE banks indefinitely

Riadach

Dominique Strauss-Kahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Harassment scandals
On October 18, 2008, the IMF announced it would conduct an investigation into an allegation reported by a long-standing governing board member, Shakour Shaalan of Egypt, that Strauss-Kahn had a one night stand with Piroska Nagy, a Hungarian-born senior economist at the IMF, who subsequently left the IMF with a severance package.[15] On October 25, 2008, the IMF Board issued the findings of the investigation. While noting that the affair was "regrettable and reflected a serious error of judgment on the part of the managing director," the Board cleared Strauss-Kahn of harassment, favoritism or abuse of power, and indicated that he would remain in his post.[16][17]

In May 2010 a book written by an anonymous IMF employee, "Cassandre", detailed Mr Strauss-Kahn's continuing healthy interest in attractive women.[18] The Times quoted her: “After identifying his prey, he bombards them with text messages, usually with the opening salvo 'I want you' ”, writes Cassandre. “He is direct and makes no concessions.” While the author remains anonymous for the sake of her career, the book is published by the eminent Editions Plon, founded in 1852.[19][20]
No wonder we're ************************************, all we had to offer was Mary Coughlan.

myksav

Dominique Strauss Kahn - IMF Chief and would-be next French President - is quoted by RTE as calling on Irish people to tighten their belts.

He says we cannot live beyond our means.

I think that may have lost something in translation. Surely that should be 'living beyond EU bankers' means'.

Not sure where he buys his shirts.
Same place as Haughey did. Ah, d' memories.

needle_too

So this poster expects French & German taxpayers to fund indefinitely the lavish payscales of the overmanned Irish public sector.
Are these the lavish payscales that FF implemented and now havent the balls to cut?

myksav

Just realised, I have a problem tightening my belt. When I went to punch another hole in the belt, I found I was out of belt.

He3

myksav

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom