• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

In Florida, "Drunken Murphy" has beaten war veteran tea partier Allen West

USER1234

owedtojoy

And the human turd Joe Walsh was beaten by a paraplegic Thai-American war veteran, Tammy Duckworth.

Democrat Tammy Duckworth, a decorated Iraq War veteran who headed President Barack Obama's Department of Veteran Affairs, beat incumbent Republican Joe Walsh for an Illinois congressional seat on Tuesday.
During his first months in Congress, Walsh emerged as a sharp critic of the Obama administration, accusing the president of abandoning the U.S.-Israel alliance,[14] and bankrupting the country.[15] He also challenged Obama to secure the borders with "moats and alligators", if necessary.[9] Walsh has maintained a no-compromise approach to legislating that includes rejecting any tax increases.[15] He consistently voted against raising the federal debt ceiling and authored a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.[16]
Walsh also suggested that abortion was not needed to save the life of a mother, a statement to tried later to back off.

southwestkerry

sorry but I am a bit behind in things here/their/the Americas.

Dame_Enda

The Diebold/PES voting machine partial recount demanded by Allen West has docked 667 votes from Patrick Murphy and 133 from West. The margin is now 0.58% - conveniently close to the 0.5% needed to spark a mandatory full recount.

Analyzer

Wow. There is hope yet for Brian Cowen if he is thinking of a comeback.

And Johnny Cash will no doubt also be renewed by this news.

Analyzer

SideysGhost

sorry but I am a bit behind in things here/their/the Americas.
Right-wing bead-rattling holy-joe kill-the-poor scumtards lost. Everywhere. Twas a great election for people who think there are still some humans who aren't vicious ignorant idiots.

Levellers

West obviously feels invading another country and killing the natives is a moral leg-up from being drunk.

Right-wing bead-rattling holy-joe kill-the-poor scumtards lost. Everywhere. Twas a great election for people who think there are still some humans who aren't vicious ignorant idiots.
Jesse Jackson Jr will be resigning the seat he won within weeks.

SideysGhost

Jesse Jackson Jr will be resigning the seat he won within weeks.
Yeah c'mere. FFucnk off, you FFer.

No FFer has anything to say that I want to hear. I thought I made that perfectly plain over the last decade but it seems I must repeat it: you are an FFer. It follows logically that nothing you have to say is of any interest at all whatsoever, and is almost certainly lies or in some other way dishonest. Cos that's all you ever get from FFailures. Lies.

Please fnck off and never break breath to me again, FFer. It's not a difficult request.

No FFer has anything to say that I want to hear. I thought I made that perfectly plain over the last decade but it seems I must repeat it: you are an FFer. It follows logically that nothing you have to say is of any interest at all whatsoever, and is almost certainly lies or in some other way dishonest. Cos that's all you ever get from FFailures. Lies.

Please fnck off and never break breath to me again, FFer. It's not a difficult request.
Who lifted the stone and allowed the weasel out.

Clanrickard

West obviously feels invading another country and killing the natives is a moral leg-up from being drunk.
Really? Can you provide a link where West suggested any such thing?

Dear of dear........buyers remorse when you see what you tagged yourself onto with Hinda and the boys really is worse.

Must suck to realise you are a loser, from a long line of losers.

firefly123

I know it's not the same name but every time I see his name all I can think of is the mayor on family guy. Adam West.

[video=youtube;PHT6Qr1lT2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHT6Qr1lT2U[/video]

Marvar88

Dear of dear........buyers remorse when you see what you tagged yourself onto with Hinda and the boys really is worse.

Must suck to realise you are a loser, from a long line of losers.
Wow, over 15,000 posts and yet you have very poor knowledge of other posters. That poster hates FG every bit as much as he hates FF.

Interesting to note that when someone calls you out as the FF gobsh1te that you are, your only response is to label them an FGer.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies