• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Incitement ? McGeough shows the reality of völkisch Nationalism

Cruimh

The Republican Movement's Jeremy Corbyn lets the cat out of the bag....

Republican claims Catholic judiciary ‘will be dealt with’

Catholics serving as judges and prosecutors in the Northern Ireland legal system are “traitors” who will be dealt with as “collaborators” once the English are removed, a leading republican has said. Gerry McGeough, who was convicted in 2011 for his role in the attempted murder of a part-time UDR member in Co Tyrone, made his remarks while being interview on an Irish-American radio show at the weekend.
Comments, by the man who sat on PSF's national executive until 2003, made while being interviewed by dGerry's old friend, Martin Galvin ....

McGeough, who was re-elected president of the Ancient Order of Hibernians in Tyrone earlier this year, made his controversial remarks while being interviewed by Martin Galvin for WBAI radio in New York City.
For those unfamiliar with McGeough....

Fighting for Faith and Fatherland in Fermanagh - Indymedia Ireland

AOH - Searchlight article

United Ireland? Thanks, but no thanks. It'll be interesting to see the reaction in the USA .....

<Mod> This thread has been merged with "Can Ulster's Catholic judges be traitors?" </Mod>

<Mod> This thread has been merged with "Republican violence and intimidation of Judiciary and proseccution service always was wrong". </Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack O Neill

Comments, by the man who sat on PSF's national executive until 2003, made while being interviewed by dGerry's old friend, Martin Galvin ....

United Ireland? Thanks, but no thanks. It'll be interesting to see the reaction in the USA .....
Just a little footnote Mr Bigot , if you are going post something do try to find a credible source , the newsletter or any of your other apartheid papers are not a credible source . Otherwise we will just see it as that sad sick little bigot from Coleraine looking for anti nationalist , anti Irish , anti catholic, tripe to fill up his long ,sad , dark days.

between the bridges

Jaysus a Ra 'freedom fighter ' who is a religious bigot? Well moi never...

Irish-Rationalist

I guess this isn't good or welcome news for Catholic's serving as judges and prosecutors in the six county colony then? Does McGeough speak for all of SF, or are you just opportunistically exploiting the mad ramblings of some mad c*nt for your own sectarian and bigoted ends?

Cruimh

Just a little footnote Mr Bigot , if you are going post something do try to find a credible source , the newsletter or any of your other apartheid papers are not a credible source . Otherwise we will just see it as that sad sick little bigot from Coleraine looking for anti nationalist , anti Irish , anti catholic, tripe to fill up his long ,sad , dark days.
Indymedia Ireland one is hard to bluff away ....

But from the Horses Arse - the Transcript of Radio Free Éireann

https://rfe123.org/gerry-mcgeough-6-august-2016

Because in here in Tyrone, I know the English have been in Ireland since 1169 and all of the rest of it but they haven’t been in The North only since the 1600’s so in historic terms it’s relatively fresh and we want them out. We’ve had enough of them. They’ve been on our backs for too long. And then we’ll deal with all these other issues that I’ve been referring to, the collaborators and all the rest of it, but in the meantime we need to get our country re-united and we need to get the English out of here – they’ve no right to be here.

clonard marxist

Website
www.irsp.ie
My story on the PSNI murder threat was removed for copy 'right reasons', but id say this will be grand. Wind blowing in the preferred direction.

Gerry is a minority of a minority within Irish republicanism, certainly not typical of the ideology as a whole, i think he is now fully aligned with the AOH who are famous for their anti republican stance.

GDPR

If people can I would highly recommend they get their hands on issues of his old magazine "The Hibernian" which had some really splendid historical articles though some of the stuff in it was bordering on cranky. Personally Im not overly fond of the man though- I will leave it at that. However these days he appears rather isolated within the Republican/Irish Separatist movement (s); the only people sharing some of his more extreme tribalist views being pro-abort Trotskyite psychopaths of IRSP/INLA and . Bernadette Mc Aliskey. The only people within Traditional Catholicism with Ireland who appear fond of him are the followers of Bishop Richard Williamson with whom he doesnt share their Ecclesiastical position. So basically he is a rather isolated figure and not at all representative of the groups he belongs to no mind the majority of the people of ROI.

death or glory

death or glory

If people can I would highly recommend they get their hands on issues of his old magazine "The Hibernian" which had some really splendid historical articles though some of the stuff in it was bordering on cranky. Personally Im not overly fond of the man though- I will leave it at that. However these days he appears rather isolated within the Republican/Irish Separatist movement (s); the only people sharing some of his more extreme tribalist views being pro-abort Trotskyite psychopaths of IRSP/INLA and . Bernadette Mc Aliskey. The only people within Traditional Catholicism with Ireland who appear fond of him are the followers of Bishop Richard Williamson with whom he doesnt share their Ecclesiastical position. So basically he is a rather isolated figure and not at all representative of the groups he belongs to no mind the majority of the people of ROI.
Sure he's a proud Ulsterman not even from Eire.

GDPR

I guess this isn't good or welcome news for Catholic's serving as judges and prosecutors in the six county colony then? Does McGeough speak for all of SF, or are you just opportunistically exploiting the mad ramblings of some mad c*nt for your own sectarian and bigoted ends?
These days he is saying that SF is a front for homosexuals and MI5.

death or glory

These days he is saying that SF is a front for homosexuals and MI5.
Well it does seem to be true abut MI5!
every week a new tout seems to be outed.

GDPR

My story on the PSNI murder threat was removed for copy 'right reasons', but id say this will be grand. Wind blowing in the preferred direction.

Gerry is a minority of a minority within Irish republicanism, certainly not typical of the ideology as a whole, i think he is now fully aligned with the AOH who are famous for their anti republican stance.
The AOH in the USA where Gerry seems to spend most of his time these days is rather different in tending to be a lot more sympathetic to militant Republicanism. Gerry would be better compared to William Frazer than to Jeremy Corbyn.

Seanie Lemass

Gerry was actually in the IRA and went out to fight.

Whereas, ML and the rest were in other parties at the time!

How times change ,,,,

Itsalaugh

I was always told the AoH in Ireland was a bit of a mirror image of the Orange Order and it was rubbished by republicans as anathema to the new Ireland they were fighting to establish in the 80s.

former wesleyan

Searchlight is fairly well respected if largely ignored anti-Fascist publication. Mind you they can be a bit sniffy about some liberation movements so I can see where you're coming from.

Cruimh

Now much of your story did you quote? It is fine to quote a portion of the article and then give a link. If I'd been dim enough to post all of the Newsletter article the post would be removed for copyright reasons.

Glaucon

A figure at the margins of Republicanism (and of sanity by the looks of it), spouts nonsense and the OP takes this as indicative of the views of mainstream Nationalism/Republicanism. :roll:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies