Income tax day

enby

Yesterday was the final day for payment income tax for 2009 and Preliminary Tax for 2010. It will be interesting to see the figures and the Dept. of Finance's spin on them. Despite all of the levies, I would expect the figures to be well down due to both decreased incomes and the unavailability of funds from the Nama-reliquidised banks

hammer

I reckon self employed / proprietary director / landlord tax take to be down about 30%

2009 was a dire year all told and people paying preliminary tax 2010 will be cash strapped so will under estimate any potential liability.

My guess Income Tax - 30%

Neil040

Website
galwayprint.blogspot.com
I reckon self employed / proprietary director / landlord tax take to be down about 30%

2009 was a dire year all told and people paying preliminary tax 2010 will be cash strapped so will under estimate any potential liability.

My guess Income Tax - 30%
Very likely indeed. Every figure they work on proves to be wrong which is one of the main problems, the 15b cuts they forecast needed based on wrong numbers means next figure even bigger, based on flawed tax receipts and a hope that there will actually be growth, albeit small next year. Slice us with the next budget and it is impossible to imagine growth coming any time soon. No growth, even less tax receipts = more cuts = etc etc

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies