Increase in Far right extremism under Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil.

rainmaker

Administrator
I see Angela Merkel has gone bat shyte insane on this issue and as our lot bend over backwards for Germany you can be sure her definition of "hate speech" will become ours.

Including the legal sanctions for it.

Hell brendan Howlin ALREADY aping her language on it.

So brace yourselves lad for vists from the Gardaí to "check your thinking" for what ya post here.

Coincidentally just in time to cripple social media before a may election.
Absolute, fact free hysteria. You have literally gone on a rant about stuff that has happened only in your head.

constitutionus

Go watch her speech.

Been quite a while since I saw a German chancellor jisticulate wildly while ranting about removing people's rights.

And if you think the government don't want the same regime as they do in the uk right now your a fool.

Then again you did call me hysterical, which is a mental condition suffered by others who could see such a slur as hate speech against them. So maybe I don't have to worry about you being here in the glorious new order.

Dame_Enda

Computing Forever (Dave Cullen) is largely correct in his analysis that Ireland could end up with the most draconian speech-censorship laws in Europe.

constitutionus

He's been following it for quite a while, unlike our own "fourth estate" who have been remarkably quiet on the matter. If not out right championing it.

It's almost like hitting social media benefits em or sommat.

😂

Dame_Enda

He's been following it for quite a while, unlike our own "fourth estate" who have been remarkably quiet on the matter. If not out right championing it.

It's almost like hitting social media benefits em or sommat.

😂
The Establishment have been in a state of hysteria about social media since Trump and Brexit got through. The people didn't listen to their 'betters'. The elite have lost confidence in the people and will elect (or rather program) another with these new speech laws.

constitutionus

Actually in regards to our lot id point to the water protests as the source.

Trump and brexit ruined their narrative and hit their credibility. But the full WEIGHT of the body politic, business, and media was leveled against the water protesters and they lost.
Worse the election killed the 2.5party system here stone dead and its not changing back like they said it would. Eoin Murphy will only survive tonight as housing minister BECAUSE of an FF supposed opposition.

Christ for the first time in my life the Dáil is actually relevant!

THAT is a material threat to the media who's only real job in this country is to "opinion form" the public.

A public that got behind the water protests on Social media.

This is the real reason the MSM hate it. Its made them redundant and threatens their standing in the status quo. I mean why pay the pat Kennys of the world half a million if they can't deliver the narrative :)

This was a massive blow to em and it all started back in 2014

redneck

Actually in regards to our lot id point to the water protests as the source.

Trump and brexit ruined their narrative and hit their credibility. But the full WEIGHT of the body politic, business, and media was leveled against the water protesters and they lost.
Worse the election killed the 2.5party system here stone dead and its not changing back like they said it would. Eoin Murphy will only survive tonight as housing minister BECAUSE of an FF supposed opposition.

Christ for the first time in my life the Dáil is actually relevant!

THAT is a material threat to the media who's only real job in this country is to "opinion form" the public.

A public that got behind the water protests on Social media.

This is the real reason the MSM hate it. Its made them redundant and threatens their standing in the status quo. I mean why pay the pat Kennys of the world half a million if they can't deliver the narrative :)

This was a massive blow to em and it all started back in 2014
I did not agree with the water charge protests. Water is too important for that. You are right about the MSM though. They are only there to opinion form the plebs, for their Ffg masters.

Killpatrick

I don't think Grealish's comments were racist.

Regarding Travellers I've always considered them to be native Irish who were dispossessed by Cromwell (which helps explain why so many of them are from Co.Wexford) but I have also had a very mixed experience of them. Like settled people there are some good and some bad. They often sell door to door in the county. Some of this may be because of employer discrimination, but in some cases they respond to this by setting up their own businesses.
Well I did find her racist. Regarding the Travellers not all were Native A small majority of names that are belong to the traveler Community are of Norman descent, and are not native like power and Stokes, the power family we're so long established in Ireland they are the ones that were called more Irish than the Irish, the powers we're given Waterford by King Henry but by the time Oliver Cromwell came around they had switch sides and stood with the Irish and the Galloglass, those that did stand they lost everything titles land their history and lineage was wiped out and forbidden, we don't here much about the poor Brave souls that's stood and died for Ireland, all we hear about are The Chieftains that Runaway, since the English had the power they had control over the history books. And that was that

Popular Threads

Most Replies