Independent doing a Donegal SW Poll-Should be good craic

Lámh dearg abú

A friend of mine in east Donegal had a pollster call to her home yesterday. Says he is conducting opinion poll for the by-election for the Independent in Sunday. She asked him if there were any surprising results. He replied that he can't believe just how well Fianna Fáil are doing. This poll should be good craic!

Limerick Lad

A friend of mine in east Donegal had a pollster call to her home yesterday. Says he is conducting opinion poll for the by-election for the Independent in Sunday. She asked him if there were any surprising results. He replied that he can't believe just how well Fianna Fáil are doing. This poll should be good craic!
Was the company conducting the poll Quantum Research?

Skrynesaver

Reality distortion fields only last until exposed to reality though

SideysGhost

An Indo poll, lol. It'll have Fianna Fáil on 65%, Lenihan wanted as Taoiseach by 85%, and Sinn Féin on 3%.

The entire establishment of this country now inhabits a parallel universe. Every single institutional and organisation has FAILED.

smitchy2

There is a little point on conducting a poll when Red C have already done a more accurate and conclusive poll.

FF are way off where they could possibly be to win a seat and SF are so far ahead they will have no problems getting through on the transfers from Labour and Indos.

I am sure the Sindo is busy coming up with some BS story about how the IMF is Cowens and (somehow) Kennys fault and that Lenny is the only strong statesman in the Dail.

A woeful paper, no would should think about buying it. All the main stories are online on Sunday if you must read the rubbish they spew out on a weekly basis.

Wester

F.F. to be on 80 %, 75% want Lendahand as Taoiseach but only if Ahern can't be persuaded to come back, and, as an aside, 99% percent watch Brendan O'Connor on a Satuday night cause they don't go down the pub no more!

LDF

I thought the S'indo only conducted telephone polls. Are there not enough telephones in Donegal?

Last edited:

thebig C

When your friend started to answer the poll questions stating a preference for Opposition Parties, did the pollster suddenly interject and say "Sorry, I am afraid we have already fill our quota for those categories!"...and hang up?!!

Panopticon

a friend of mine in east donegal had a pollster call to her home yesterday. Says he is conducting opinion poll for the by-election for the independent in sunday. She asked him if there were any surprising results. he replied that he can't believe just how well fianna fáil are doing. this poll should be good craic!
hahahahaha

Tomas Mor

This poll no doubt will confirm slob John Drennan's prediction last sunday that FF were in for a shock win in Donegal. How much worse can the Sindo get.

Murph

Not just the Sindo -anyone notice how most of the main papers shied away from covering yesterdays poll - not surprisinglly RTE too!

Had FF done well in it -it would have been headlines!

lebowskilite

Website
elchle.tumblr.com
It will have Doherty ahead by a small margin, FFer in second, Labour close behind them in third and FG well behind in 4th, in the hope that FGers will try to prevent SF winning or Labour coming second by voting FF (although its desperate and completely unlikely given the animosity between FF and FG up there).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies