• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Independent.ie and recent US tragedies

Taxi Driver

Here are two screen captures from independent.ie over the past few days. I know both were reported elsewhere but they do seem quick to repeat things. I didn't see them headlined on any other Irish sites.

Sync

Uh to quote our dear departed leader "What's your point caller?" Better write up the OP sharpish or it's to the zoo with you.

DownTheyGo

An insult to our intelligence, wouldn't you say?

Like the real motivation behind this thread. ;)

The OD

Uh to quote our dear departed leader "What's your point caller?" Better write up the OP sharpish or it's to the zoo with you.
I too am perplexed as to what the point of this thread is? Has the Indo stolen content? Made stuff up? Actually pay Brendan O'Connor for his thoughts?

Confused here......

EvotingMachine0197

I suspect the point is that the Indo exaggerates the loss of life in a very tabloidy way?

Edit. In fact the first one says 12 dead in the headline and 2 dead in the sidebar.

Ryan Tubbs

I too am perplexed as to what the point of this thread is? Has the Indo stolen content? Made stuff up?
:shock::shock:

Think you've hit the nail on the head there! Those explosions haven't happened at all! It's all some kind of IN&M/Denis O'Brien false-flag operation!!

(OOPS! I'll surely get banned by Sync for accidentally mentioning he-who-we-shall-not-speak-of??)

CarnivalOfAction

Here are two screen captures from independent.ie over the past few days. I know both were reported elsewhere but they do seem quick to repeat things. I didn't see them headlined on any other Irish sites.

And they didn't even blame those pesky Shinners; standards have gone to pot since Sir Avoider was ousted.