• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Indigenous Co Antrim bus manufacturer exports to China in new order

Ex celt

Sf/ira/disso brigade will have their take on this and it will not be nice.

RedCloud

Yes :)

PeacefulViking

"Indigenous"? Does that mean they have been manufacturing buses for centuries?

factual

It just means that the firm was a local start up and is still independent - not foreign owned.

rapparree

It just means that the firm was a local start up and is still independent - not foreign owned.
no, indigenous has a very specific meaning that wrightbus (from what I know of it) certainly does not fall under

theloner

factual

Why isn't this in the 'Economic vindication of SF's peace strategy' thread?
It's one of my personal favourite threads on p.ie. :cool:
Wanted to highlight the importance of export orientation and value-added manufacturing. Something people here in Chile (where i am currently posted) are concerned about with their commodity boom in copper - most to China - but a lack of manufacturing.

This locally owned bus manufacturing firm is showing what can be done by going to new markets with world beating products. #encouraging

C

Castle Ray

Why isn't this in the 'Economic vindication of SF's peace strategy' thread?
It's one of my personal favourite threads on p.ie. :cool:
That is the most ridiculous and disingenuous thread factual has posted. It is just Shinner propaganda which is lies. Amounts to the same thing.

theloner

No sh1t Sherlock.