Indo journalist Gemma O'Doherty sacked after disclosing Garda Commissioner had speeding points in his licence deducted

EU Insider

tsarbomb

Tell that to the people who have died from it or are suffering serious side effects as a result of infection.
What bit about the facts do you disagree with? Earlier on this year people said the fatality rate was 5%. It's actually less than a tenth of that

EU Insider

What bit about the facts do you disagree with? Earlier on this year people said the fatality rate was 5%. It's actually less than a tenth of that
Yeah, fewer people dying is a terrible thing. Lets do what we can to make sure more people die.

bactrian

1,764 people didn't die from the virus. It was substantially lower than that. We also know from the anti body testing that the amount of people really infected is about 250,000 so it's not as dangerous as many think

You quote a figure of 1200 deaths from Covid which is 1/3 less than my figure quoted. i won't dispute your figure.

Do you think a disease which kills 1200 people should be ignored?

tsarbomb

You quote a figure of 1200 deaths from Covid which is 1/3 less than my figure quoted. i won't dispute your figure.

Do you think a disease which kills 1200 people should be ignored?
1,200 is the amount of excess deaths during the time period. Not all of those will be down to covid. Some will be due to lockdown measures, like suicide or delayed medical appointments.

Buchaill Dana

O Doherty?
Yep.

Oddly it could be innocuous. She was retweeting and liking stuff from her other handles. The racism, homophobia, islamaphobia and conspitacy shit was ok, it was sockpuppetry that did for her.

If there is no money in it, she will move on

Sync

Mmmmm. Over the line smokey. Feels like this could be actionable by the people she’s accusing who obviously haven’t been shown as being linked to any of these crimes.
Indefinitely suspended. There had been a notable shift in her messaging over the last few weeks from her usual generic hatred and conspiratorial lunacy to very focused hatred and made up claims involving a specific event and identifiable individuals. It was pretty clearly breaching a number of twitters rules.

Inciting fear about a protected category
We prohibit targeting individuals with content intended to incite fear or spread fearful stereotypes about a protected category, including asserting that members of a protected category are more likely to take part in dangerous or illegal activities, e.g., “all [religious group] are terrorists”.

bactrian

Same difference surely 😃

Seig heil and all that.
RasherHash I am sure that you would be comfortable in either a Brown or a Black Shirt or other brand of dictatorship and disregard to the general populace.

RelentlessApathy!

A glorious day for the 5G Covid Muslamic Ray Caliphate! Little did twitter know they were taking down the only credible witness against us, now we can move on to seize the Universe turning ALL the frogs gay! Muhahahahaha!

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom