• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

james toney

SF supporters called me a retard because i asked about Jerry McCabe
That's not true...there are many other reasons to call you a retard....and many people from all walks of life (Parents,teachers,Gardai,) down in Listowel regard you as a threat when you got banned from Facebook after exposing yourself to girls online.

Buchaill Dana

Quite a read is right.

Absolute nonsense and still fails to grasp the basics. This is not about whether the lockdown was right or wrong or a good or bad idea. Its about its constitutionality.

The document is infantile rehashing of the irrelevant points already dismissed. It will be kicked to touch because its legal gibberish

MsDaisyC

Sync

My favourite bit:

The learned High Court judge erred in fact and/or law by holding that the burden of proving that the legislation in question is repugnant to the Constitution lies on the Appellants.

Splodge

Seventh draft? How unreadable were the first six? I note that the date of appeal has been left blank because it should have been filed within 28 days of the published judgement.
He’s the type of person who falls for the conspiraloon nonsense. It’s very sad.

RasherHash

From a poster who has spent years here denying the systematic killing of the disabled , homosexuals, intellectuals and of course Jews by the Nazis.
The authorities lie to us all the time, of course you should be sceptical and investigate things.

Just accepting what very well-paid establishment figures tell you is turning yourself into a sheep 🐑

Destiny's Soldier

I'm looking forward to the loons being shut out of shops today for not wearing a mask. I hate the stupid things, but I'm putting up with them because it's not all about me!
I hated gassing the Jews too. Especially hearing the children crying next to their mothers gave me nightmares. The smell was terrible but I didn't want to come across as an unhinged attention seeker by complaining to my superiors about it. I was a good German. Deutschland Uber Alles.

Destiny's Soldier

I'm looking forward to the loons being shut out of shops today for not wearing a mask. I hate the stupid things, but I'm putting up with them because it's not all about me!
You have to laugh are your reasoning. Admit it, you're just weak. No spine. You hate stupid masks but those who would protest about it are loons.

Look how good it is to be a sheep. Baaa Baaa.

I'm a sheep and I'm proud becuase it is not all about me.

The OD

I hated gassing the Jews too. Especially hearing the children crying next to their mothers gave me nightmares. The smell was terrible but

I didn't want to come across as an unhinged attention seeker by complaining to my superiors about it. I was a good German. Deutschland Uber Alles.
Don't worry, you absolutely do not in any way, shape or form come across as being an unhinged attention seeker.

😐

Buchaill Dana

They seem to be saying that a preliminary application is not the place where they should be expected to rehearse their detailed case. Not unreasonable.
No, they are saying that the burden of proof is not on the party taking a case - that the judge was wrong to expect them to put forward arguments in their own case.

Amateur hour doesn't even begin to describe it.

Buchaill Dana

You have to laugh are your reasoning. Admit it, you're just weak. No spine. You hate stupid masks but those who would protest about it are loons.

Look how good it is to be a sheep. Baaa Baaa.

I'm a sheep and I'm proud becuase it is not all about me.
Thats not what a sheep is...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom