• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

McTell

Ehhmm, Mr kamikaze, living up to his name perhaps.

Guys of his age at student type events are usually looking for a young wan. Problem solved!

McTell

Izzy is a woman. No doubt a coward like you things this is great.

No, I've been on demos and the interplay within a demo is usually more intense than between the montagus and capulets.

One bunch of deranged and bored having a go at another BDB.... this isn't politics, it's pathetic me me me stuff.

MsDaisyC

MsDaisyC

RelentlessApathy!

raetsel

She'll be cross with DJ Spchiral who claimed his constitutional right to shop in Lidl.
Well done to Lidl.
I wish the shops here in the north would take their responsibilities seriously and stop the unmasked from getting service.
The law here states that it is obligatory to wear a mask in shops, but the penalty for not conforming is a paltry £80. Even worse, when the new measure was introduced the PSNI announced that they would not be policing it, and furthermore none of the supermarkets are enforcing it either. The result is that there is a delinquency rate of 5 to 10%.
It is not surprising therefore that the infection rate here is now double that of the Republic.
Furthermore some of the chains are not even keeping sanitiser supplies at their entrances properly stocked. The worst of the lot where I live are Asda and (surprisingly) Marks and Spencer. Tesco, Lidl, and Dunnes are all quite good.

Hewson

Gin Soaked

There has to be a landfill site somewhere in Roscommon where we can build an underground steel bunker to put these spannerheads away from normal people.
Drop them on Irelands Eye. Add all fash who assault those who disagree with them.

Occasionally drop 2,000 calories / day/ fash. Let them build their Patriots republic there...

raetsel

I hope that video is referred to the guards and they track the idiot down and make an example of him. It's time to get tough on these halfwits.

Hewson

I hope that video is referred to the guards and they track the idiot down and make an example of him. It's time to get tough on these halfwits.

Yep. I wonder how the same whining tosser would have fared if he'd pulled the same stunt in a Walmart in Mississippi?

raetsel

Yep. I wonder how the same whining tosser would have fared if he'd pulled the same stunt in a Walmart in Mississippi?
It's time to get tough.
They need to start proscribing those marches, and if the organisers defy the ban and march anyway, deal with them by sending police in riot gear in to beat them off the streets mercilessly. These disgraceful bastards are taking the piss, and the government owe it to the hard-working doctors, nurses, cleaners, porters and other workers who keep the hospitals and nursing homes running while while putting themselves at risk.

bactrian

She'll be cross with DJ Spchiral who claimed his constitutional right to shop in Lidl.
I have huge sympathy with the shop assistant who had to deal with that moron. It is impossible to argue with the genetically stupid.
It is not easy to deal with idiots. You do not get prizes for remaining calm . I do not know who the guy is ,but, he is damn smart(I could have said that he is smarter than the idiot he dealt with , but, it would be insulting to set such a low bar)

recedite

You do not get prizes for remaining calm . I do not know who the guy is ,but, he is damn smart(I could have said that he is smarter than the idiot he dealt with , but, it would be insulting to set such a low bar)
Smart? Not really, see how he grabbed all the groceries from the shopper, and neither of them wearing gloves.
(You never see the shopping gloves these days, they are so yesterday)
Presume he then puts all the stock back on the shelves, for somebody else to pick up.
He did not remain calm, his face was like a beetroot.
If there had been any credible threat from a virus, the safe thing to do was let the ex-customer pay for his stuff and get him out of the shop as quick as possible.
But why do that, when you can make a fuss instead.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom