• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Granballoon

Here's some gainful employment ideas for the antimask ratlickers Anti-maskers ordered to dig graves for COVID-19 victims in Indonesia
Sounds like something you would like the protestors last Saturday to do.
Anyone organizing protests during the pandemic should be instructed to do this. Anti-vaxxers/5G headz/anti-maskers, and those that leveraged the death of a man 4,000 miles away for their personal advantage, like MASI. Selfish dickheads. We all wanted to be out protesting the GA outcome, an actual real issue, a national issue, but we stayed indoors so there would be less infections and deaths.

MsDaisyC

Absolutely. Give those idiot donkeys something useful to do instead of following a pack of nazis around and threatening journalists.

Buchaill Dana

Absolutely. Consequences to their actions.

They helped get Dublin further locked down, which was certainly the puppet masters plan

RasherHash

Undercover secrocrats want to prosecute Ezra Levant of Rebel media because he wrote a book critical of the fascist Trudeau, and he gazzumps them with a hidden camera 😆

gijoe

Interesting that she was a mere footnote in the Times article on the far right. Her website has fallen 400,000 places since her Twitter ban. Old news.
She cuts a lonely figure these days. Her band is diminishing. She went a few conspiracies too far for most people to stomach.

Gin Soaked

She cuts a lonely figure these days. Her band is diminishing. She went a few conspiracies too far for most people to stomach.
Also that shill voice is so grating. Think the fash like their weekly march in Dublin where they can act like chavs.

Her tactic of picketing an office is probably boring people, and at least getting to march gives the chavs some exercise.

Scum, the lot of them.

recedite

I’m back on the Gemma train. This time in her targets: bandaids and plasters.

Gemma is quite right here - small cuts are best left to heal by themselves. For medium sized ones you would need a plaster just for the first day or so to stop the bleeding, and larger ones need a bandage temporarily.

So recently I bought a pack of fabric plasters in Tesco, and seeing the word "Medium" on the packet I thought "Great, no wastage" as I never have any use for the small ones, and I end up throwing them away when all the bigger ones are used.
Then I get home and open up the pack and notice 2 things straight away;
1. They are a different colour, which I don't really care about.
2. Most of them are very small and useless, with only a few medium-large.

Reading the small print, it turns out that "Medium" now refers to skin tone. So if anyone out there is a slightly darker shade of mixed race and concerned about covering up their very tiny cuts with discreet and politically correct plasters, contact me for a free packet of them :)

Buchaill Dana

Gemma is quite right here - small cuts are best left to heal by themselves. For medium sized ones you would need a plaster just for the first day or so to stop the bleeding, and larger ones need a bandage temporarily.

So recently I bought a pack of fabric plasters in Tesco, and seeing the word "Medium" on the packet I thought "Great, no wastage" as I never have any use for the small ones, and I end up throwing them away when all the bigger ones are used.

Reading the small print, it turns out that "Medium" now refers to skin tone. So if anyone out there is a slightly darker shade of mixed race and concerned about covering up their very tiny cuts with discreet and politically correct plasters, contact me for a free packet of them :)
Why am I not surprised a man who cant read a label is drawn to Gemgems. How much have you donated?

MsDaisyC

Last edited:
Last edited:

The box with pictures of the 3 different sizes of plasters on them?
_111014720_tescomulti-toneplasters.png

Rural

Also that shill voice is so grating. Think the fash like their weekly march in Dublin where they can act like chavs.

Her tactic of picketing an office is probably boring people, and at least getting to march gives the chavs some exercise.

Scum, the lot of them.

The shrill voice is a major “put off”, I had a teacher with a voice like that and I hated her classes.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom