Ingrid Miley – Public Sector Propagandist!

Pabilito

Is there no getting away from the Public Sector Broadcaster RTE's mouthpiece Ingrained Miley?

Each time I tune into RTE these days I see her enthusiastically promoting either the Teachers strike or the Gardaí strike or some other Public Sector self serving issue that herself and RTE abuse their Public Service remit to promote..
It’s becoming cringe inducing to see her blatantly biased reports on these issues..

We're all paying a hefty TV license for this!

Boy M5

Ingrid Miley - journalist doing her job.

drummed

You should maybe start some sort of thread about these concerns of yours.

Socratus O' Pericles

Is there no getting away from the Public Sector Broadcaster RTE's mouthpiece Ingrained Miley?

Each time I tune into RTE these days I see her enthusiastically promoting either the Teachers strike or the Gardaí strike or some other Public Sector self serving issue that herself and RTE abuse their Public Service remit to promote..
It’s becoming cringe inducing to see her blatantly biased reports on these issues..

Dead right no regard for the power of the invisible hand of the free market.They should all be let go and replaced with commercially viable entities.

Clanrickard

How is she biased?

cricket

Cite one or two examples of what you allege. She strikes me as someone who deals in the facts and little else.

Pabilito

Cite one or two examples of what you allege. She strikes me as someone who deals in the facts and little else.
Cite three or four examples of what you allege?. She strikes me as someone who abuses her position and little else.

drummed

Cite three or four examples of what you allege?. She strikes me as someone who abuses her position and little else.
If you step away from her she may cease striking you.

runwiththewind

From a population of 4.8 million, guards, nurses and teachers, or the GNTs, get a hell of a lot of publicity by comparison to the rest of the population. Of course they are public servants, just like RTE.

Is there a connection I wonder?

Hitchcock

She is a journalist reporting on industrial relations, I think she broadly 'fair' analysis but if anything she gets the odd dig in against the unions IMO. If you want biased RTE journalism look no further than Paul Reynolds, he doesn't even try to hide it.

irish_bob

rte has always been slavish in its support of the public sector but miley appears truly idealogical

irish_bob

How is she biased?
well she is not quite the kind of shill which paul williams is to AGS but surely you will admit her demeanor and tone is on side with unions at all times , there is never even the slightest hint of scepticism in her reports

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies