Inside North Korea

Fubsss

Makes you proud to be Irish that they got an applause from the Dail.....

ne0ica

Makes you proud to be Irish that they got an applause from the Dail.....
That is a tradition when introducing all new ambassadors to the Daíl. What has proud to be Irish got anything to do with it.

mr_anderson

I'm sure cael will be on shortly to denouce this capitalistic propaganda.
Sure the glorious north is a paradise.
All hail our dear leader.

Cael

I'm sure cael will be on shortly to denouce this capitalistic propaganda.
Sure the glorious north is a paradise.
All hail our dear leader.
I dont claim its a paradise, just that the likes of Ireland are not much better. Indeed, Koreans are probably more free in their minds than Irish people are.

Cael

Actually, if someone pushed an Irish copper like that woman was pushing the Korean cop, she would have got a batton accross the head, and then a prison sentence for assault. It seems the DPRK police are very kind and considerate.

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
Actually, if someone pushed an Irish copper like that woman was pushing the Korean cop, she would have got a batton accross the head, and then a prison sentence for assault. It seems the DPRK police are very kind and considerate.
:lol::lol::lol:

Cael

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
I dont claim its a paradise, just that the likes of Ireland are not much better. Indeed, Koreans are probably more free in their minds than Irish people are.
Free to starve.

Free to worship the ruling dynasty.

Free to listen to the regime's propaganda.

That's about as far as their 'freedom' consists of.

You, by contrast, can think, post, say, publish whatever cra*p comes into your head, and will suffer nothing worse than ridicule.

reknaw

Did you see the way yer wan was raving at that cop? If she ever gets out of North Korea and visits Ireland, she'd better not try it with a Garda outside the Dail or she'll get a baton across the snot before she knows what hit her.:lol::lol::lol:

Cael

Did you see the way yer wan was raving at that cop? If she ever gets out of North Korea and visits Ireland, she'd better not try it with a Garda outside the Dail or she'll get a baton across the snot before she knows what hit her.:lol::lol::lol:
Maybe its actually a propaganda film FOR the DPRK, showing what a nice time its citizens have, and how they can freely express themselves without fear of police brutality...

Cael

I think its interesting tht the guy at the end said that if things got worse, people would start losing trust in the system. He should come over to Ireland...

arcadeparade

Free to starve.

Free to worship the ruling dynasty.

Free to listen to the regime's propaganda.

That's about as far as their 'freedom' consists of.

You, by contrast, can think, post, say, publish whatever cra*p comes into your head, and will suffer nothing worse than ridicule.
Oh, sweet irony!

Cael

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies