Integration

myk

Centurian said:
Nothing could be worse than the human cess pit we have at the moment.
if you hate it so much perhaps you should go elsewhere....maybe take Dub006 with you....

Centurian

This is MY COUNTRY and I'm going nowhere chum - least of all at the suggestion of wets like you.

dub006

Housewifey said:
Conor said:
dub006 said:
a suspension of acccess to the courts would be the first thing a fascist government should bring in .
It quite possibly would be.

I wonder, how many p.iesters agree with dub006's rally to fascism?
And when the Fascist Government runs out of non-nationals, what then? Do you think they will just go away? Don't think so. They will eliminate anyone who disagrees with them, even you duboo6 might be considered a danger! Be careful what you wish for..

Its a risk worth taking ...the other way leads to cultural annihilation,humiliation of my race,enslavement .

Conor

dub006 said:
Its a risk worth taking ...the other way leads to cultural annihilation,humiliation of my race,enslavement .
Says you.

History has already shown what your way leads to.

Conor

Centurian said:
This is MY COUNTRY and I'm going nowhere chum.
Hooray! The future of our race, nation and culture is secure at last.

Centurian

The uncontrolled immigration from both the third world and eastern europe that the gombeen men so-called politicians have allowed to happen is the biggest disaster in the short history of this state - for which we will all pay a terrible price unless something dramatic is done about it very soon.

Centurian

Grow up ConNer - Anyone with two brain cells knows that the current madness MUST be REVERSED.

imokyrok

FutureTaoiseach said:
Ethnic-pride should not be confused with Nazism.
Why not. History has shown it to be exactly that. Germany, Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Gaza etc.

Conor

Centurian said:
Grow up ConNer - Anyone with two brain cells knows that the current madness MUST be REVERSED.
Yes.
Fascism 4eva.

All we need now is for someone with THREE brain cells to suggest a final solution to our race-dilution problem.

Conor

Catalpa said:
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/diaspora/artikel.php?ID=119863
You started a thread about the same thing three years ago. You didn't have a point then... do you have one now?

jetttxyz

Paul McGrath is part-Nigerian, played for St. Pat's and Ireland; lives in the UK. Is he considered 'integrated' in Irish society?

Roy Keane played for Cobh Ramblers (I think) and Ireland; lives in the UK; is manager of Sunderland (an English football club) owned by an Irish consortium and sponsored by a major Irish betting company.
Is he considered 'integrated' in English society?

Recently, we had the 'Ethnic Business of the Year Award'.
I disagree with these because they are racist ie exclude other nationalities.

We also had a 'Miss India Ireland' contest that only Indians could enter. Segregationist, I say.

Why do we have a Polish supplement in the Herald?

All these type of discriminatory functions must not be allowed if we want integration to work.

Phil Lynott is as Irish as Bertie as Fergal Sharkey as John Hume as Leo Varadkar as Sharon Shannon as Eamonn De Valera.

froglet

myk said:
Centurian said:
This is MY COUNTRY and I'm going nowhere chum - least of all at the suggestion of wets like you.
wets?
You sound quite English to me CHUM! And you didn't answer the question CHUM! How would you get rid of a Fascist Government once the non-nationals are no longer a problem?

Anyway, as the W.H.O. recent report stated, there are approx. 27 million people on the move from the continent of Africa, all heading towards us!! OOOOOOOH. Start packing.

And do not call my country a cesspit. Your mind maybe. Not my country

Conor

Catalpa said:
Conor said:
Catalpa said:
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/diaspora/artikel.php?ID=119863
You started a thread about the same thing three years ago. You didn't have a point then... do you have one now?
Read the article first! ;)
Yes.
Do you have a point yet, or are you going to post it again in a years time with nothing to say about it? Again?

Centurian

Housewifey said:
myk said:
Centurian said:
wets?
You sound quite English to me CHUM! And you didn't answer the question CHUM! How would you get rid of a Fascist Government once the non-nationals are no longer a problem?

Anyway, as the W.H.O. recent report stated, there are approx. 27 million people on the move from the continent of Africa, all heading towards us!! OOOOOOOH. Start packing.

And do not call my country a cesspit. Your mind maybe. Not my country
I can assure you that I am not English sham (happy now ? ! - that's probably about the level you're familiar with :p ) - The basis for your assertion that I "sound" (sic) English is ridiculous. I never called for a Fascist Government (perhaps you should read posts ?) but I do believe that anything is preferable to not reversing the neo-colonising of our country by economic migrants from tin-pot countries in the third world and eastern europe.

Ireland is also MY country - Last time I checked it still had freedom of speech - So I will call it what I like !

Pax

[quote="dub006"
Housewifey said:
Conor said:
dub006 said:
a suspension of acccess to the courts would be the first thing a fascist government should bring in .
It quite possibly would be.

I wonder, how many p.iesters agree with dub006's rally to fascism?
And when the Fascist Government runs out of non-nationals, what then? Do you think they will just go away? Don't think so. They will eliminate anyone who disagrees with them, even you duboo6 might be considered a danger! Be careful what you wish for..

Its a risk worth taking ...the other way leads to cultural annihilation,humiliation of my race,enslavement .[/quote]

Seeing as the concept of race is an irrelevant construct, I wouldn't worry too much about your 'race' shame/enslavement.

John McMahon

The OP seems to be questioning the right of Catholics to be Catholics. Why should Irish Catholics be inconvenienced just because foreigners have come to ireland - legally or illegally?

Illegal immigrants should not be deported. They should be executed. In order to avoid causing any embarassment to foreign governments, the trial of illegal immigrants should be in private and there should be no publicity for their convictions or executions.

"Illegal immigrant" includes illegal immigrants masquerading as refugees - i.e. asylum seekers. Asylum should be considered only for those who can prove that:-

a) they applied as soon as reasonably possible after arrival in the jurisdiction; and
b) Ireland was the first country to which they could reasonably have escaped (e.g. North Koreans jumping plane at the Shannon stop-over on the route from Cuba to Moscow); and
c) they have a well founded fear of persecution in every part of their country of origin.

Illegal immigrants or asylum seekers should never be given right of residence just because they had succeeding in breeding here. It should be withdrawn form those who have already been granted it.

The children of illegal immigrants, including the children of asylum seekers, should not be granted Irish citizenship just because they were born in Ireland. This should be retro-active.

Illegal immigrants and asylum seekers (including those granted asylum) should never receive Irish citizenship. Irish citizenship should be withdrawn from those already granted it.

There should be an unrelenting hard-line (a war, in fact) on these foreign gate-crashers.

Centurian

Connor

So I suppose your brilliant idea is just to accept the neo-colonising of Ireland by waves of economic migrants from tin-pot third world and eastern european countries and "stand idly by" ? :mrgreen:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies