Integration

deepblue

Has Goolast been suspended for 24 hrs as mentioned in one post?
Are Nigerian King and Goolast the same person? Or have they just integrated very well together.

revolution

Are Nigerian King and Goolast the same person? Or have they just integrated very well together.
Integrated extremely well together,long live our fallen comrades.

revolution

I am insulted that you think all African people play what you call the race card. I have never used such a term and very thankful for Irish people for letting me be here.

I have looked at goolast posts and do not see why you think he is racist against Irish people.

Jesus wept 'bi cuin' are you really this sad that you will get up to this ************************? seriously

Life on the dole must be killing yeah,cause theres no way that anybody with absolutely anything to
do would entertain this nonsense,ever

Co Rivan

The black Man will teach Racists to love their fellow man, I pray for you Sir that all Racists see the love of God and love their fellow man.
The different tribes in Africa all hate each others' guts.
Every year there is news of new tribal wars and massacres.

The Owl

I think you're dealing with a spotty 27 yo Irish bloke sitting in a bedsit somewhere who thinks he's being amusing.
Wearing a vest, LocalHero, and with a mate with him, NigerianKing, also wearing a string vest with cigarette holes in it, wondering how long they can keep this laugh going.

You are wrong my friend, Goolast is a very good friend of mine, I have known him for 3 years after meeting him at a RAR demonstration to help our friends caught in the Asylum process.
Yo bro, what's the story? How come you get to be king and your mate is only a plate of goolash?

Yeah

junius

Jesus wept 'bi cuin' are you really this sad that you will get up to this ************************? seriously

Life on the dole must be killing yeah,cause theres no way that anybody with absolutely anything to
do would entertain this nonsense,ever
Bi Ciuin has escaped this lunatic nation for now. Isn't he/she fortunate?

Cato

Bi Ciuin has escaped this lunatic nation for now. Isn't he/she fortunate?
Escaped? No, s/he is still lingering around the site and his/her claims to be emigrating were shown to be somewhat suspect on the flounce thread.

Mitsui2

Really, it's amazing what occurs to the reading abilities of "outraged of Dublin 4" when it comes to matters that they feel uncomfortable with, feel, oh so non-PC with. Poor lambs.
If it comes to missing the point, Owl, the point of my own post was that your apparent reliance on wildly exaggerated generalisations (of what can only be your own manufacture) tends to completely undermine any point that you are trying to make.

Obviously you are making your "points" to your own satsfaction, but for most people outside your head they look weird.

Since you seemingly "know" that only "outraged of Dublin 4" types would object to what you say, your intended riposte opens as above.

Which to me, as I sit here in deepest Wexford, can only seem like confirmation of my own point.

What a constant disappointment this marvellous world of particulars and individuals must be to folk who need such swingeing generalisations.

As I said, sad.

The Owl

If it comes to missing the point, Owl, the point of my own post was that your apparent reliance on wildly exaggerated generalisations (of what can only be your own manufacture) tends to completely undermine any point that you are trying to make.

Obviously you are making your "points" to your own satsfaction, but for most people outside your head they look weird.

Since you seemingly "know" that only "outraged of Dublin 4" types would object to what you say, your intended riposte opens as above.

Which to me, as I sit here in deepest Wexford, can only seem like confirmation of my own point.

What a constant disappointment this marvellous world of particulars and individuals must be to folk who need such swingeing generalisations.

As I said, sad.
Emm, don't know about you Mitsui, but I don't have anyone living in my head, except myself who explained to you that you had wilfully, I presume, knowing now as I do that you hail from Wexford, (God, Dublin 4 without the money) lied about what I said regarding the horrible Polish mob I know and despise and their racist attitude towards us Irish, the Blacks, and concentrate dear, the Burmese.

If I may remind you all this "stand off at the OK Corrall" takes place at our local primary school. So bad has the situation become that the headmaster has to flap out each day and herd the tiny Burmese up the steps first and let them leave with their even tinier children first so that the Prussian Guard doesn't upset and frighten them too much. We Irish just tend to grin and ask them if there is air a chance they could get us a job as a contract cleaner at the hospital as all the locals lost their jobs last year when a new firm of cleaners came in with a better offer. The blacks just tend to make a run for the 3 churches they now have in this very small town, apart from the same guy whose wife got done for robbing the state of 35 grand last year. He's just been hauled in for renting out his taxi plate and paraphenalia to any oul fecker who has 500 Euro to offer. Oh, these two, by the way, are the leading lights in the latest of Burn again Christian Churches and demand a tithe from each member of the congregation. I finally went to a service and was hailed as a prince amongst men, several times, but after the first two hours of being told that we were all going to hell unless we parted with our tithe I made my excuses and left. Which left two Whites behind, looking whiter by the minute.

I wonder how we are going to weave all these people into our "top of de morning to ye Paddy" that the Yanks and the Brits expect when they come here and contribute to our Tourist Trade. "And now we come to the black Irish. At first thought they were swept overboard when the Spanish Armada floundered off the west coast of our ancient island, but sure we were wrong. They just flew in from Britain and begod, not only are they not survivers from the Armada, they are, may the holy fairy protect them, asylum seekers. Is Grange Gorman still open?
Bronnách, mo chára,

Last edited:

MrD011

No Goolast was never suspended . NigerianKing said he suspended Goolast himself from the boards for stuff he said about irish women to teach him to respect our customs. Don't ask me how he did that unless he suspended himself form his own laptop and re-registered himself as NigerianKing.

Racist

I am insulted that you think all African people play what you call the race card. I have never used such a term and very thankful for Irish people for letting me be here.

I have looked at goolast posts and do not see why you think he is racist against Irish people.
The race card is mainly played by africans, as if they have sole ownership of the word racist. Also in my experience Nigerians would be the most likely to use it as a means of trying to get what they want.

Tawdy

If it Gooly is the ex-parishioner, should we impose segregation laws on him; confine him to the Bantustan; take away his Pass; and whip him if he stands in our shadow ?

I'll not engage with him until he refers to males a 'Bwana Kubwa'; females as 'Memsahib'....enough of this lowly, Brit term of 'Sir' !

Tawdy: are you a relative of Arthur Conan Doyle....I, mean SIR A.C.D.?

Not at all, to all three sentences here. I really think goolash should be encouraged in his campaign to have us all join HBAP in ff lite, that is fg.

You really don`t have like him or anything of that sort, you even don`t have to agree with him. In encouraging him you get the best of both worlds. The ff/fg combo, their 5 point plan to RUIN the world. petunia

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies