• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Interesting developments at 'the Szczecinian' newspaper in Poland.

LDF

Sounds like a case for Poiroit.

I call BS on this as former BoB Pilot means person supposedly investing is over 90 years old.

Photo is of Robert Winston.

Cai

Lord Gryf saves ‘the Szczecinian’ | The Szczecinian

The Polish newspaper, 'the Szczecinian' has just been saved from near bankruptcy by a wealthy British businessman.

It makes for an interesting story.

The former owner of the newspaper Count Otto von Stettin may have been murdered, and his son Siegfried von Stettin appears to be implicated in the murder.
Hmm - I suppose that the newspaper in question didn't produce ten thousand anglophobic stories then.

SideysGhost

Well I suppose it's interesting that this isn't the only website subject to Pogo's endless and infantile trolling gibberish....

Protestant/Catholic=Irish

I thought that was your paper :lol: