Internment for Jihadis-Time to think the Unthinkable

Strawberry

Won't work. Stupid idea from someone who doesn't know the history of internment.

eoghanacht

I'm considering wearing rashers around my neck to ward off the Muslim horde.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
I'm considering wearing rashers around my neck to ward off the Muslim horde.
They won't stop shrapnel. If you're going to wear protective items I'd reconsider your decision.

GDPR

Weird little article - most of it is about Moderators on Facebook being recruited from the Philippines and passing out because of the graphic content they have to view, as good Roman Catholics. However they do earn up to 24 000 pesos a month, dont know if that is nett or gross.

Surprised we werent told how that affected house prices.

Paul Dacre is really losing it these days.

ne0ica

How about this idea. Want to know a diet secret. What's the easiest way to lose 3 stone. Don't gain the 3 stone in the first place.

So going forward. Whenever you get a Visa or asylum application from a Mohammed or Ahmed you bin it.

Mick Mac

The first person who mentions the north wins the prize of missing the point and accusing the Republicans of being religious fascists. There are a number of unionists ready to win.

Well, maybe they should be detained since the they are not fighting for national liberation, they are not fighting to serve there people, they are fighting to put women in bin liners and to kill non believers and the unholy.

There nothing like anything that happened in this or other countries involved in anti imperial struggle. It's a religious cult and should be destroyed.

So yeah, maybe it's on the table even if it's quickly removed.

Mick Mac

Easy known you're weren't at a concert in Manchester last Monday night
It's very much like answering the question should the National Front be stopped by saying no, my sister married an English man.

Wagmore

Weird little article - most of it is about Moderators on Facebook being recruited from the Philippines and passing out because of the graphic content they have to view, as good Roman Catholics. However they do earn up to 24 000 pesos a month, dont know if that is nett or gross.

Surprised we werent told how that affected house prices.

Paul Dacre is really losing it these days.
It's called journalism. Reporting on what a Muslim ex-police chief thinks is needed to combat these scumbags. Easy to see why you'd have a problem with it

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Internment is a band-aid on a bullet-hole. Apart from inevitably being a source of injustice, it won't work.

1. Deport all non-citizen extremists. All of them. Their presence is not in our interests.
2. Reform prisons so that their role as Jihadi universities is corrected.
3. Tougher sentencing.
4. Islamist supremacism is tolerated in society. Work needs to be done to make it as radioactive as racism, homophobia and other forms of hate. The following creature is all over the TV at the moment. He's a "chaplain" at a British university and there are thousands of them all over the country. He's essentially a brown Nick Griffin.

GDPR

It's called journalism. Reporting on what a Muslim ex-police chief thinks is needed to combat these scumbags. Easy to see why you'd have a problem with it
Nope it was a right dogs breakfast of an article.

I couldnt care less what this guy has to say - hes probably flogging a book, or getting on the lecture circuit, or whatever. Heard it all before. Its Daily Mail click bait for morons like you.

Wagmore

Internment is a band-aid on a bullet-hole. Apart from inevitably being a source of injustice, it won't work.

1. Deport all non-citizen extremists. All of them. Their presence is not in our interests.
2. Reform prisons so that their role as Jihadi universities is corrected.
3. Tougher sentencing.
4. Islamist supremacism is tolerated in society. Work needs to be done to make it as radioactive as racism, homophobia and other forms of hate. The following creature is all over the TV at the moment. He's a "chaplain" at a British university and there are thousands of them all over the country. He's essentially a brown Nick Griffin.
Agree with all of that but not going to happen. Internment might be start. Might soften these scumbag's cough if they knew their imminent virgin-rendezvous was put on indefinite hold.

darkhorse

Internment is a crude Nazi era response to maintaining order
Electronic tagging is the way to go

olli rehn

Chief wants extremists to be locked in INTERNMENT camps | Daily Mail Online

Self-Explanatory. Drastic measures are obviously called for. Is this the start of a solution
Why not try out this "unthinkable":
Stop all neocolonial wars in the Arab world !
Nobody likes being bombed all the time. If you mess around with a hornet's nest you should not wonder when they come after you.
I think it is time to realize that the West was asking for all of this trouble because of it's own policies.

SideysGhost

Your words Slydey.....not mine. No surprise to see you trying to distort and dissemble
Oh fnck off you miserable excuse for a human being.

Anyone with any fecking clue at all knows that internment of supposed enemies has always been a total disaster wherever it has been tried and actually only further alienates and radicalises the targeted population. You might have maybe one muslim in every 10,000 in the UK today who has jihadi sympathies, you start interning thousands of people just because their name is Mohammed or old Widow Wilson is "frightened" of the "suspicious" brown teenagers down the street - which is exactly what happens with internment - and before you know it half the muslim community will - rightly - be taking up arms in self-defence. Internment is such a staggeringly Dumb policy even the Tories quietly stopped supporting its use in the North. Anyone with any knowledge whatsoever of political and military history and any respect whatsoever for democratic freedoms and the rule of law would know just how fncking stoopid this proposal really is.

But then you know the square root of fnck all about anything at all, you really are so thunderingly thick you probably need help putting your shoes on the right feet each morning. Now away with ye and drool over your comics before Mammy comes to tuck you in. Gobshyte.

Wagmore

Nope it was a right dogs breakfast of an article.

I couldnt care less what this guy has to say - hes probably flogging a book, or getting on the lecture circuit, or whatever. Heard it all before. Its Daily Mail click bait for morons like you.
That "guy" is a Muslim ex-Assistant Police Commissioner at Scotland Yard. And you're the keyboard correspondent for who exactly?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies