• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

IRA Link to Sophisticated Counterfeiting Operation Uncovered in Laois?

Cúige Uladh

I hate when the Provisionals do something like this, and the media has a write up insinuating 'IRA involvement'. Martin McGuinness and co. have made it very clear that the Provisional IRA has left the stage (although he believes his bunch are the only folk permitted to use the title) .

Thekinghasnoclothes

I hate when the Provisionals do something like this, and the media has a write up insinuating 'IRA involvement'. Martin McGuinness and co. have made it very clear that the Provisional IRA has left the stage.

Whether it's being purposely done or not, it's dragging the army's name through the mud.
What army?

reknaw

Maybe busting these guys wasn't necessarily the smartest move. If the then Government (FF + tail) had handled it right, they could have expanded the operation and cranked out a few gazillion euro. A decent cut for them and the rest used to pay off our huge debts to the Germans and French ...:lol::lol:

But Cowen and company blew that opportunity, too. The tosser couldn't recognise ability even in his own constituency. :roll:

Thekinghasnoclothes

Maybe busting these guys wasn't necessarily the smartest move. If the then Government (FF + tail) had handled it right, they could have expanded the operation and cranked out a few gazillion euro. A decent cut for them and the rest used to pay off our huge debts to the Germans and French ...:lol::lol:

But Cowen and company blew that opportunity, too. The tosser couldn't recognise ability even in his own constituency. :roll:

The plates are now in State custody out in Sandyford

SideysGhost

I've read this thread and all associated links, and I still can't figure out what was actually going on. Seems to be a huge amount of contradictory heat and very little light.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies