IRA to cease all activity and pursue aims by politics

Cara

Risteard said:
That man gets quite a few articles in the papers. I'm not sure why you're asking him here though - as far as I know he doesn't really use the internet.
...just the phone, eh?

Risteard

I don't follow you, Cara.

Risteard

It really doesn't concern me how he establishes contact with the papers.

Bogwarrior

Risteard said:
That man gets quite a few articles in the papers. I'm not sure why you're asking him here though - as far as I know he doesn't really use the internet.
You mean the PRO for RSF doesn't use the Internet? What's he got? One of those big typewriters that makes a ping noise at the end of each line?

smiffy

Website
cedarlounge.wordpress.com
Bogwarrior said:
Risteard said:
You mean the PRO for RSF doesn't use the Internet? What's he got? One of those big typewriters that makes a ping noise at the end of each line?

I remain, Sir,

your most humble and obedient servant,

P. O'Neill

Risteard

Bogwarrior said:
Risteard said:
I didn't say he didn't use the internet - I said I wasn't concerned how he contacted papers. In any case that person is Assistant PRO (not PRO).

mbari hogun

Oh that Mbari Hogun-- how does he make his brilliant communiques flow like a poem? How he does is of no concern to me.

(Real subtle, Richard.)

Risteard

You've lost me, mbari h.

WTTR

Website
www.johnfhiggins.eu
Above post, posted nine years ago.
I guess in the same way that the Western Powers have taken to Russia, once it turned to Capitalism and had the audacity to begin setting up it's own sophisticated SE and Securities Clearing system.

Popular Threads

Most Replies