Iraq to hang British ISIS fighters?

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Britain doesnt want them. That is what it is all about isnt it?

The right of people to say "F*uck off - you are not one of ours."

Thats what you support.
No, it was just me trying to help you notice the utter nonsense you tend to post.

Analyzer

Has The ISIS Times offered them assylum ?

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

There should be an outright ban on Muslim immigration to the Western World.
For the life of me I just cannot understand why they continue bringing them in. They're the one demographic that is guaranteed to cause you trouble. Its been demonstrated countless times in every Country they've come to. There must be Saudi money or something in it for the Governments because its simply incomprehensible otherwise.

We had an ISIS guy based in Waterford (who was on the dole of course) on trial today. The Guards are monitoring 30 others. And apparently there's hate preachers preaching in Irish Mosques with a number of young men radicalised already.

Yet we continue importing them!

bonkers

There should be an outright ban on Muslim immigration to the Western World.
The next you and your slut go the hospital with your bastard child and a Muslim doctor or nurse is treating you tell them that.

Btw those words are all your own..

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

The next you and your slut go the hospital with your bastard child.
Nice.

Anyway its a moot point. Firstly Muslim Doctors are obviously well educated and tend to be more modern, more westernised (though not all. Some in England refuse to treat women).

Secondly, with 400 million people in the EU there's plenty of Doctors to recruit there should we need them.

The Herren

“The punishment, as much as it seems strong, will effect the security of your Country”, spokesperson Abdul Sattar Beraqder said it was “Possible” fighters with UK passports would face the death penalty. Iraq’s Supreme Judicial Council said it is protecting Britain by setting an example for other potential British Jihadist’s. Great way around England’s lack of Capital Punishment and also send a message to any European Jihadist in training. The question for England, where are the 850 fighters that left.
Hang em high!!

gijoe

“The punishment, as much as it seems strong, will effect the security of your Country”, spokesperson Abdul Sattar Beraqder said it was “Possible” fighters with UK passports would face the death penalty. Iraq’s Supreme Judicial Council said it is protecting Britain by setting an example for other potential British Jihadist’s. Great way around England’s lack of Capital Punishment and also send a message to any European Jihadist in training. The question for England, where are the 850 fighters that left.
It should have always been an implicit part of the deal that if your going off to fight for or otherwise assist ISIS then your not coming back matey. That's why I was always thought it was idiotic to be stopping these guys going in the first place if half of them were going to Allah the quick way anyway. The problem occurs when you let them back in and they have the skills and military know how.

valamhic

I don't agree that British born freedom fighters (ISIS fighters) who went to Iraq be hanged. Its not appropriate punishment .

I want to be paid 200 Euros a pop to cut the bastards up with a chain saw.

Garza

These are people who watched online at all the beheadings, the heads on spits, the massacres, non-muslims being sold in sex slavery and thought "Yeah! That is a place I want to live! That is a place that has my values.

F**k em, they have no place in our society and better for them to be die in the desert than come back here.

valamhic

Remember who we can thank for destroying ISIS. A leader frequently referred to here as the Orange Moran.

sgtharper

I don't agree that British born freedom fighters (ISIS fighters) who went to Iraq be hanged. Its not appropriate punishment .

I want to be paid 200 Euros a pop to cut the bastards up with a chain saw.
I suspect there are people out there who would willingly PAY 200 Euros to be allowed to do it, and would mop the floor afterwards!

The OD

The OD

Remember who we can thank for destroying ISIS. A leader frequently referred to here as the Orange Moran.
It's always hilarious to see someone use the word MORON and spell it wrong.

Ye Moran, ye.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom