Iraq to hang British ISIS fighters?

The OD

I don't agree that British born freedom fighters (ISIS fighters) who went to Iraq be hanged. Its not appropriate punishment .

I want to be paid 200 Euros a pop to cut the bastards up with a chain saw.

Do you think about cutting people up with chainsaws often?

Beachcomber

Possibly, but also quite counter productive while the conflict persists from a strategic point of view.

Why surrender when you know the gallows awaits? It will ultimately end up with you losing more of your own troops in a scenario like that.
I thought that these boyos didn't surrender anyway.

Weren't they all supposed to be there to die for the caliphate?

What this about some of them returning to the UK and working again in Tesco? They don;t seem to be the dedicated sort.

I'd have thought that if the choice was to fight on to a death during combat versus being hung if you surrendered that most of them would be reckless and would fight on and get themselves killed during combat. I don't see that this translates into them being more dangerous to the good guys. It makes them more dangerous to themselves.

Beachcomber

There are public executions given in the middle east for far more trivial reasons in Iran or Saudi Arabia for example but I am not sure if it would be a war crime.
It's their country, so it's their rules.

I was wondering if they'd be appealing for help from UK diplomats on the ground in Iraq.

Like all of this brand of pussies they may suddenly decide to be British again, as opposed to soldiers of the caliphate, when their necks are on the line.

Mick Mac

Time to swing into action!

Even neo nazi scum engaged in mass murder and rape have human rights.

Mick Mac

I thought that these boyos didn't surrender anyway.

Weren't they all supposed to be there to die for the caliphate?

What this about some of them returning to the UK and working again in Tesco? They don;t seem to be the dedicated sort.

I'd have thought that if the choice was to fight on to a death during combat versus being hung if you surrendered that most of them would be reckless and would fight on and get themselves killed during combat. I don't see that this translates into them being more dangerous to the good guys. It makes them more dangerous to themselves.
At the end of ww2 thr SS Charlemagne division pretty much fought and died in Berlin because they were made up of people from many countries.

The ISIS boys should have followed the fellow fash's example.

Herr Rommel

Execution is not the right solution, they shuld be just be jailed for the rest of their lives. It is possible that relatives of these people might be motivated to commit acts of crimes or be inspired to do other evil things.

The should alos be interviewed to find out where the leader is. He is still free and nobody cares where he is.

The relatives of all these people should be facing mass deportation or internment camps until the host nation can be 100% certain of their true loyalties.

New Threads

Most Replies