• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Ireland and Israel to cooperate on road safety.

Shqiptar

Ireland and Israel are to act as partners in reducing road accident deaths and injuries in both their countries. While both countries have made huge strides in reducing fatalities on their roads in the last few years, the Israeli death rate is still significantly above that of Ireland.

Nevertheless, it is by some distance the lowest in the region.

Surely this is something no-one should have a problem with, not even the most hardline BDSers? A death is a death and if we can, by working together, reduce those deaths even further in both our countries, then it's all good, no?

Ireland, Israel to partner on road safety | JPost | Israel News

eyelight

So is Ireland going to build new roads for "Jews only"?petunia

There should be no interaction or cooperation with Israel at all.
Shatter out there paddling his own canoe as usual.

Shqiptar

Gosh, Eyelight, you're up early. Don't tell me those Jews under the bed were keeping you awake again? Dreadful.....!

Morgellons

What side of the road do they drive on in Israel and how do they passover?

eyelight

Clanrickard

Surely this is something no-one should have a problem with, not even the most hardline BDSers?
Never underestimate the hatred the left and their fellow travelers have for Israel.

flavirostris

I've driven in Israel and the standard of driving was not bad compared to some places I've been. Bit hairy around Tel Aviv but same thing around Dublin.

Shqiptar

They just drive over the untermenschen.

Still touting this old nonsense, eh? The photo above has been shown to be an photoshopped fraud.

Shqiptar

I've driven in Israel and the standard of driving was not bad compared to some places I've been. Bit hairy around Tel Aviv but same thing around Dublin.
I've never driven in any country where they drive on the right. I'd kill someone - or get killed.

ruserious

Sure all roads lead to Damascus.

If even one life is saved, this project will be hugely welcome. Hopefully the droolbots don't see the word Israel and mouth off.

Shqiptar

Sure all roads lead to Damascus.

If even one life is saved, this project will be hugely welcome. Hopefully the droolbots don't see the word Israel and mouth off.
Too late....:-(.

Fo Real

Unfortunately the resident neanderthals make it nigh on impossible to have any discussion about Israel without bringing their bigotry to the fore. A thread inquiring about the best hotel to stay in Tel Aviv will inevitably get derailed with tit for tat wikipedia citations about Israeli-Palestinian pre-history. The mere mention of Alan Shatter has the lunatics foaming at the mouth.

Hopefully this new cooperation between Ireland and Israel can significantly reduce road deaths in both countries.

eyelight

Never underestimate the hatred the left and their fellow travelers have for Israel.
What the hell has this to do with "the left"?
Hatred for Israel is universal.

Iphonista

There's been no reaction to this story yet on the IPSC website. There were reports last night of saucepans and pans being furiously banged about in the apartment of one leading IPSCer. However, he might just have been composing another "extra musical" concerto.

Tin Foil Hat

Two countries, whose roads are separated by thousands of kilometers, are to cooperate on road safety. What does that even mean? There is not a single point of substance in that article. It sounds like vacuous, wishy-washy, nonsense to me.

freewillie

Ireland and Israel are to act as partners in reducing road accident deaths and injuries in both their countries. While both countries have made huge strides in reducing fatalities on their roads in the last few years, the Israeli death rate is still significantly above that of Ireland.

Nevertheless, it is by some distance the lowest in the region.

Surely this is something no-one should have a problem with, not even the most hardline BDSers? A death is a death and if we can, by working together, reduce those deaths even further in both our countries, then it's all good, no?

Ireland, Israel to partner on road safety | JPost | Israel News

"A death is a death and if we can, by working together, reduce those deaths even further in both our countries, then it's all good, no?"

Depends on whose life it is. I have a good few that I would have on the list for firing squads when the revolution comes

Shqiptar

Two countries, whose roads are separated by thousands of kilometers, are to cooperate on road safety. What does that even mean? There is not a single point of substance in that article. It sounds like vacuous, wishy-washy, nonsense to me.
Gosh, I know what you mean. Perhaps they're planning at some point to start swapping ideas using swell, new-fangled stuff like telephony-related instruments and electronic mail.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies