• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Ireland could create thousands of Jobs and solve the national debt crisis by becoming a world centre for Abortion Tourism

GDPR

Ireland could create thousands of Jobs and solve the national debt crisis by becoming a world centre for Abortion Tourism

An example would be this thread title. What were the best/worst troll threads in your opinion ?

[I await howls of abuse from those who never even checked which forum I posted in ;)]

neiphin

gerry adams ate my hampster

olli rehn

All government ministers take huge pay and pension cut and work for the average industrial wage as of Thursday morning. All part of a revolutionary budget revealed on Wednesday afternoon.....

ruserious

The Field Mouse is a Rational Poster. Discuss.

ruserious

One man's troll is another man's freedom fighter.

The Herren

An example would be this thread title. What were the best/worst troll threads in your opinion ?

[I await howls of abuse from those who never even checked which forum I posted in ;)]

Rubbish. Just sheer unfunny humour, political or otherwise.