Ireland has 5th most desirable passport in the world

storybud1

Are the Swedes like the Germans/Swiss etc only offering "residency" or actual passports to the first wave of immigrants ?

says it all, we throw them out like confetti or sell them like Albert would to help his dog-food company and the elite keep being, ,, the elite scumbags that they are.

It still means you pay 20 quid to enter Turkey to spend money hence the Turkish holiday is put on ,, ehh, never, too many goat fookers in high office anyway.

General Urko

Yes, us Northies do, on the whole :)

I have used the arse out of both.
As both of my parents were born here before 1948, I would have been entitled to a UK passport if I got it before I was 18, I didn't know this and if I did I would most certainly have got one!

viper999

The only place being an Irish passport holder is a bad thing is Columbia. Otherwise its pretty good.
Tell me about it....as i found out in Bogota El Dorado international with 4 kg of Coke in my bag....spent nearly 5 years in La Modela prison..

GDPR

Having both passports as I did while working in n independent capacity for the British FCO was considered dynamite.

They basically said "We can get you in on here on your Irish passport and we will have your back".

Please, please, please.

So I said "That isn't fair to Ireland - why should you use my dual citizenship for your murky ends?" And the response was " Well Seamus (the Irish Consul) says it all right."

I don't think you lads have any idea of how it works overseas.

SideysGhost

So in about 6 months I'll have three of the Top 20, that's not bad.

Now, where to go next to collect Passport #4 :cool:

The Field Marshal

The problem now with these EU passports is that you can not tear them up so easily and use them for arse paper.

Still, if you remove the hard cardboard thingy, a certain use can be obtained from these over valued publications.

Hunter-Gatherer

i am sure i saw a Martian with a big Green head and speaking beep-beep language at Dublin airport. And he/she/it was brandishing an irish passport.

Last edited:

enuffisenuff

having the passport is one thing..living here is another

redneck

I would have though that the American and French would have been the best. Then the British.

The Field Marshal

If you listen to the expression "Farc off" as expressed in the Nordie accent and look at the Irish Nordies who involved themselves in the Colombian peace process you will then understand why.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies