"Ireland has become a singularity in the fight against the Global Elites"

Cassandra Syndrome

Refuse to budge on the bailout. The international banking cartel's vitality depends on us signing our souls away for a life of serfdom. The markets are panicking as I said they would if the bailout was refused over the weekend.

We dictate the terms, not the evil global elite.

Good video clip here illustrating how we have now the power to cripple the deeply flawed and corrupt global financial system.

YouTube - ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT: SHOWDOWN IN IRELAND. NOW !!!!

Only problem is Cass is that the powers that be do not have the spine to defend the common Irish people or to stand up for ourselves.

The traitors will sign up and force us into slavery.

Cassandra Syndrome

Only problem is Cass is that the powers that be do not have the spine to defend the common Irish people or to stand up for ourselves.

The traitors will sign up and force us into slavery.
Well then the people will have to do an Iceland and rise up and force the government out.

eoghanacht

Isn't it shocking that none of our political class are willing to stand up for us.

Jack the Scut

you have a slave mentality, are you one of the bog irish that voted ff in all these years?
No. I'm one of the literate Irish who knows how to use capital letters.

I also realize how ************************************ Ireland is due to Fianna Failure. Power my arse. Now, go back to your hole.:cool:

roc_

Come on, lads! Keep up the positive thinking! We are only being asked to throw human comfort, security and dignity into the balance. Why not? They are quite happy to make these kinds of sacrifices in the more openly totalitarian countries. But we need to become ultra competitive against even these guys. Respect the judgement of "your betters" as Mansergh would say!

nonpartyboy

I'm no tinfoil hatter, but this is the biggest stitchup in Irish history.......

Doodah

A "singularity"?
Not another black hole reference.
Please take a break from kicking-the-can-down-the-road and come up with alternative mataphors with a semblance of originality and imagination.

ocoonassa

Well then the people will have to do an Iceland and rise up and force the government out.
7th of next month hopefully if it's well enough advertised and the huge amount of apathy takes a hike.

Cassandra Syndrome

Come on, lads! Keep up the positive thinking! We are only being asked to throw human comfort, security and dignity into the balance. Why not? They are quite happy to make these kinds of sacrifices in the more openly totalitarian countries. But we need to become ultra competitive against even these guys. Respect the judgement of "your betters" as Mansergh would say!
Whats your point GS boy? Lets become serfs for the criminal banking cartel?

roc_

Whats your point GS boy? Lets become serfs for the criminal banking cartel?
Ah, the partisan dogmatist with the gold coins under the mattress has even lost his sense of irony now! A worrisome indication.

EDIT: Not to mention the inability to properly read the posts of others.

Last edited:

thegreyfox

I agree as bond holders are speculators.The only reason they lend is to make so in the scheme of things were effed if we do or effed if we dont.

Cassandra Syndrome

Ah, the partisan dogmatist with the gold coins under the mattress has even lost his sense of irony now! A worrisome indication.
Ah, P.ie's bond villain with the white cat has lost the double sense of irony from me! We are fooooked!

ifreannach

7th of next month hopefully if it's well enough advertised and the huge amount of apathy takes a hike.
are you for real, ffs grow up, labour, fg, sf etc will maintain the status quo.......well I have high hopes for sf

olamp

I'm no tinfoil hatter, but this is the biggest stitchup in Irish history.......
Are the OPPOSITION aware of the devastating consequences to be visited on Ireland as a result of this bailout -Why are they not shouting NO NO NO? Why are they not exxplaining to the citizens of this country that the bailout will not work and that we will have to default in the near future? Why are they buying into the greatest act of treason to be perpetrated on our country?Why are they not listening to the advice of economists all over the world who are telling them that we should default? What are they doing whilst our children are being sold into slavery by Fianna Fail? The country will never recover from this -the numbers are just too unreal -we have to default and to hell with our pride.

Cassandra Syndrome

The panel on the VB show tonight were hinting at the nuclear option of doing nothing and letting them sweat.

Good to see some common sense for a change.

'orebel

Are the OPPOSITION aware of the devastating consequences to be visited on Ireland as a result of this bailout -Why are they not shouting NO NO NO? Why are they not exxplaining to the citizens of this country that the bailout will not work and that we will have to default in the near future? Why are they buying into the greatest act of treason to be perpetrated on our country?Why are they not listening to the advice of economists all over the world who are telling them that we should default? What are they doing whilst our children are being sold into slavery by Fianna Fail? The country will never recover from this -the numbers are just too unreal -we have to default and to hell with our pride.
Funnily enough Sinn Féin have been the only opposition party shouting NO NO NO, but nobody's listening.
They have been saying we can't afford it but have been dismissed as cranks.
They've been protesting but written off as malcontents bent on anarchy.
Who'd a thunk it?

Tea Party Patriot

A "singularity"?
Not another black hole reference.
Please take a break from kicking-the-can-down-the-road and come up with alternative mataphors with a semblance of originality and imagination.
The bailouts are turning into one big black hole. Spain couldn't fill its bond offering today, Portugal is almost certainly well in excess of the 100% debt to GDP ratio, Greece has renaiged on austerity measures.

Within the next 6 months to a year as crisis mounts on crisis mark my words Germany will totter on the brink of leaving the Euro as the ECB requests to use the process of massive quantitative easing to print its way out of the black hole that is emerging.

Edit: I will add though that it isn't a global conspiracy theory, it is just dam bad keynesian economics on the part of the eurozone.

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies