• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Ireland is a legitimate target: Khalid Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrynorth

The Liberties own Khalid (Terry) Kelly says that Ireland is a 'legitimate target' for Islamists. He is currently training in the Swat Valley of Pakistan to fight in Afganistan. His dream is to face a British soldier in combat, but he will settle for an American! He also hopes his 3 year old son, Osama, grows up to be a child suicide bomber before he comes of marriageable age. Also:

His face brightens at the mention of suicide bombings and shootings that have devastated hundreds of Pakistani families since the army launched its recent offensive against Taliban and Al Qaeda militants in the tribal belt of Waziristan.
He is also unapologetic about his desire to fund, encourage and take part in terrorism. “I always believe Islam is terrorism. We are told to terrorise the enemies of Islam,” he said. “The world will become a dangerous place. Everybody had better start embracing Islam or people will start flying planes into buildings again.”
All good family fun there!! Didn't he appear on The Late Late a few years back?
Irishman wants to kill for Islam - Times Online

wombat

Catholic nuts have visions, Muslim nuts want to kill people.

Tommy Tayto

You would have to wonder if this guy is:

A. Mentally stable, or

B. A plant by British Intelligence/Special Branch to encourage defence spending.

He really can't be the sharpest tool in the box if he is openly advertising his terrorist credibility. If he really is doing what he says I'm sure an SAS team will knock him off any day now.

Trampas

A. Mentally stable, or

B. A plant by British Intelligence/Special Branch to encourage defence spending.

He really can't be the sharpest tool in the box if he is openly advertising his terrorist credibility. If he really is doing what he says I'm sure an SAS team will knock him off any day now.

But you see were that to happen it would be the will of Allah, in which case the clown can look forward to his 72 virgins. So he has it all sown up.

kerrynorth

How come there so many Virgins in Islam to go around?

SevenStars

The Liberties own Khalid (Terry) Kelly says that Ireland is a 'legitimate target' for Islamists. He is currently training in the Swat Valley of Pakistan to fight in Afganistan. His dream is to face a British soldier in combat, but he will settle for an American!
Whats the big deal?

Killing Imperialist mercanery scum who rape, torture, murder and generally humilate captive populations is a noble Irish tradition in case you have forgotten....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bekMj49DLrU"]YouTube- Clancy Brothers-Bold Fenian Men[/ame]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972jLVYvqwM"]YouTube- INLA Freedom Fighters[/nomedia]

flamez911

Catholic nuts have visions, Muslim nuts want to kill people.
Look down the page. Catholic nuts want to kill people as well when they're upset at other people being in their country.

He sounds like a kid playing cowboys and indians. What the hell happened to him? If, as he claims he spent time in a prison in Saudi, one would think he would be the complete opposite of what he claims he is. I wonder if he declared for Allah as a way of getting out of jail, and receiving £3,000 which was the going rate back then in Saudi? Madman. Hardly the undercover, sleeper type that one would expect, setting up meetings with the Press. Methinks he is an attention seeker, desperate for fame, or infamy.

Tommy Tayto

I like his logic though. We are a target for an attack "because Ireland has an American embassy".

Erm.....so does Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan, if I'm not mistaken. Back to the drawing board for our budding jihadi I think.

eyeswideopen

A. Mentally stable, or

+1

I was thinking a fool or a provocateur. He seems to be linked with "al Qaeda". Enough said.

wombat

Look down the page. Catholic nuts want to kill people as well when they're upset at other people being in their country.
Sorry, I forgot they were catholics, I guess I have something in common with Jesus after all.

SevenStars

Uh...Im a Protestant...if what I posted was what you were refering too.

Well it gets him out of the house I suppose . People should never worry about cartoon characters , its always the folks you least expect .

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Typical of the Irish Left who are too cowardly to condemn Islamist terror. Flamez, cultural-relativism like your post is not comparing like with like. The IRA didn't fly planes into buildings or kill thousands in a single attack. I condemn terrorism irrespective of religion, but the Left need to get real. :roll: And Kelly should not be allowed to brainwash his son to become a suicide-bomber.

SevenStars

Typical of the Irish Left who are too cowardly to condemn Islamist terror. Flamez, cultural-relativism like your post is not comparing like with like. The IRA didn't fly planes into buildings or kill thousands in a single attack. I condemn terrorism irrespective of religion, but the Left need to get real. :roll: And Kelly should not be allowed to brainwash his son to become a suicide-bomber.
Whats your view on Dresden or the Bengali famine?

Also Im not sure who was responsible for 9/11...

Still the enemny is in my own fatherland and you are it.

eyeswideopen

I like his logic though. We are a target for an attack "because Ireland has an American embassy".

Erm.....so does Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan, if I'm not mistaken. Back to the drawing board for our budding jihadi I think.
If he were in any way genuine, I think he would have mentioned Shannon.

The opposition in the UK to the war is growing. I think you're right - he looks like faker/provocateur.

he facts seem to be that the intelligence services turned a blind eye to Al Muhajaroun, arrested members and released them, and that they had connections to Al Qa'eda networks in Bosnia whence the military plastic explosive C4 that was found by forensic experts came from.

This was verified at the time by UPI and by other than a certain French Minister for the Interior called Sarkozy who said on July 14th 2005 that " the explosives used in the bombings came from the Balkans or Eastern Europe, where it is possible to buy material on the black market after the Balkan Wars", that is to say from where Bosnian Al Qa'eda networks were aided by Britain and the US to fight against the Serbs and to make impossible a negotiated peace between Izetbegovic and both the Croats and Serbs.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2007/may/28/timetomoveon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.