Ireland to get 2 ADDITIONAL MEPs!

Golden Phoenix

Following Brexit there will be additional seats available in the European Parliament and Ireland has been allocated 2 of these seats.

I am sure this will greatly benefit the nation as we will have 2 eloquent voices speaking in Europe on behalf of the Irish Nation.

I am sure politicians, minor and major, all over the country are ecstatic as they dream of the chance of being in Europe to represent their fellow citizens.

General Urko

Following Brexit there will be additional seats available in the European Parliament and Ireland has been allocated 2 of these seats.

I am sure this will greatly benefit the nation as we will have 2 eloquent voices speaking in Europe on behalf of the Irish Nation.

I am sure politicians, minor and major, all over the country are ecstatic as they dream of the chance of being in Europe to represent their fellow citizens.
More gravy train merchants or a green party imbeciles on the way so!

carlovian

Fantastic news.

They do such a great job.

Especially that guy, oh you know the guy with all that he says and does.

jmcc

But will the Dublin government try to allocate them to Dublin rather than to Ireland?

More like a gang of aging gombeen school teacher/TDs dreaming of a top-up for the pension pots?

Ireniall

following brexit there will be additional seats available in the european parliament and ireland has been allocated 2 of these seats.

i am sure this will greatly benefit the nation as we will have 2 eloquent voices speaking in europe on behalf of the irish nation.

i am sure politicians, minor and major, all over the country are ecstatic as they dream of the chance of being in europe to represent their fellow citizens.
:lol

Dame_Enda

Good for smaller parties. I would like one of them to go to the southeast given its the poorest region.

Trainwreck

More gravy train merchants or a green party imbeciles on the way so!
I think there are 751 MEPs and the minimum number is 6.

Why not divide this by 6 and have a total of 125 MEPs, with the smallest country getting one.

It would be exactly the same no?

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie

Ireland gets 2, how many more for Germany and France?

Morgellons

Fantastic news.

They do such a great job.

Especially that guy, oh you know the guy with all that he says and does.
The fella in the wheelchair?

The Field Marshal

How dull.

cricket

Link ?

Mushroom

Give them to Northern Ireland.
Would that mean keeping that indescribably ugly Sinn Fein MEP from Londonderry over in Brussels? Because if so, then I concur.

jmcc

Would that mean keeping that indescribably ugly Sinn Fein MEP from Londonderry over in Brussels? Because if so, then I concur.
Amazing that with all the UK people applying for Irish passports to remain within the EU that you haven't applied for a UK passport yet. :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies