Ireland v All Blacks

He3

Predictions?

sport02

Considering they thrashed Scotland last week, yet Scotland beat South Africa today, we stuggled aganist the springboks, so I expect us to lose by 30 more margin.

Superindigoman

Ireland have been very poor lately, even at your best its a mountain to climb to beat NZ, need to really up there game, going to be very hard, NZ for me :(

Grumpy Jack

Dare we hope?

I just want Ireland to go out, stand tall and give it a bloody good lash.

Today is no day to play to a game plan - the more we do that, the more we get f**ked. And I don't just mean in rugby.

Just go for it - if we go down, at least go down fighting to the end.

Out on a very long limb here - Ireland to win, just.*

* Please, God, please - with my lotto numbers to come up too under this blue moon.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Ajai Chopra just took the IMF salute, a great piece of music, but I was a little surprised as Rugby is all Irelan

smallobear

Anyone know anywhere in town showing the Liverpool game. My plans have been ruined by this nonsense sport

firefly123

Surprised there was booing during the haka. I think its a great tradition.

firefly123

Anyone know anywhere in town showing the Liverpool game. My plans have been ruined by this nonsense sport
I am sure some pub in darndale or fettercairn will accommodate your sick needs. :p

smallobear

I am sure some pub in darndale or fettercairn will accommodate your sick needs. :p
I'm going out on the hunt for a place to watch a real sport (admittedly played by overpaid prima donnas). Enjoy the oversized men banging into each other and ramming their heads up each others' arses!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies