• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Irelands Leaders wage compared to Italys Leaders wage

macs magic

Enda Kenny enjoys a very generous salary of 200,000 a year on top of his even more generous allowances while Mario Monti is payed 0.
How do we expect our friends in the EU to take us seriously while this is the case?The other PIIGS Leaders all earn alot less than Kenny too.

Mountaintop

Hmmm...I'm going to need some time to analyse the complex figures you've cited.

RobertW

What a ridiculous trolling thread.

I'm really tired of posters pretending to be stupid FF supporters.

TODevastated

Enda Kenny enjoys a very generous salary of 200,000 a year on top of his even more generous allowances while Mario Monti is payed 0.
How do we expect our friends in the EU to take us seriously while this is the case?The other PIIGS Leaders all earn alot less than Kenny too.
"How do we expect our friends in the EU to take us seriously while this is the case"

that is the problem how exactly can you ask someone to bail you out when he earns less than you and expect him to pony up

westernyelp

I would love to see a detailed breakdown of that 0 figure

firefly123

Fair bit of money for a school teacher and a liar.
He was a school teacher 30 years ago. I bet you used to sh1t your babygrow 30 years ago. That does not now make you incontinent.

Fractional Reserve

Mario has a lot of friends that have shyte loads of loot , he will keep working for them and be paid handsomely down the line .

eoghanacht

Eh wasn't it your party leader who raised the salary to it's current level? I bet you didn't start a thread abut that at the time. For the record it's a disgrace but you FF jokers make me laugh.

Ulster-Lad

He was a school teacher 30 years ago. I bet you used to sh1t your babygrow 30 years ago. That does not now make you incontinent.
37 years ago TBF. He has been in the Dáil since 1975. ;)

eoghanacht

Atleast a thirty year old nappy would have a better personality.

Ulster-Lad

This threads needs to stand with those other elite threads. In the ZOO

eoghanacht

You sound like an angry Sinn Fein/IRA man.Were you as angry when they were murdering innocent people?
I can tell your an intellectual powerhouse.

tirnacrann

Only he's not paid to be a schoolteacher.

He's paid as the democratically elected leader of this country.

Try and keep up.
And a real ************************tttttttttt job he is doing of it, still he is a bit of role model for the Irish public service i suppose .

Red_93

Cowen and da Bert were payed much much more.