• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Irish 4 Israel Fail..................

Dame_Enda

TUI call for academic boycott of Israel. Fair play. But it still has to be voted on by the executive committee on Friday.

LamportsEdge

TUI call for academic boycott of Israel. Fair play. But it still has to be voted on by the executive committee on Friday.
Clever beggars. Will the vote be after sundown? :)

former wesleyan

T
Excellent; reminds me of some of the actions we used to take against apartheid South Africa.

:(/QUOTE]

" we "? This is Cork, where in the 1970's there were only two pubsthat would serve a person of colour! And yes it's UCC, where this stuff originates, from a nasty little ************************ who pesters everyone by pushing propaganda out on All Exchange Users whether they want to see it not. Whether the UCC mob are responsible for hanging red painted baby shoes on the railings of the synagogue isn't known, but they're a nasty crowd capable of it.

fuque

fuque

FakeViking

Love the 5 hot babes in the add.

But imagine travelling there and only seeing these gobdaws:

Last edited:

Merovingian

Drove by this morning and additions were not there. Photoshopped. It's on the Western Road. Did a double take when I saw it.

CarnivalOfAction

" we "? This is Cork, where in the 1970's there were only two pubsthat would serve a person of colour! And yes it's UCC, where this stuff originates, from a nasty little ************************ who pesters everyone by pushing propaganda out on All Exchange Users whether they want to see it not. Whether the UCC mob are responsible for hanging red painted baby shoes on the railings of the synagogue isn't known, but they're a nasty crowd capable of it.
I was in Cork in 1979 & never had any problem getting served when with my black [Tongan] mate. As long as we ordered Beamish.

Must-see photos: Activists remix