• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Irish abortions in UK statistics & graphs (2011) - teen pregnancy miniscule incidence

Eric Cartman

Irish abortion statistics in Great Britain 2011 - Visualised | Langphil

Abortion activists are constantly moaning about unwanted teen pregnancies, how abortion ruins the lives of kids etc., and keeps the working class in penury.

These graphs cast some doubt on this:

• The majority of foreign abortions in UK are Irish
  • The overwhelming majority of abortion seekers are within the 20-29 age rannge
  • Even the number of abortion seekers aged +40 greatly exceed those aged 16-17, let alone <16
  • Probably less than 40-50 Irish abortion seekers aged <16 in UK

Abortion-on-demand as a lifestyle choice. Not in my country.

Fall Girl

Abortion activists are constantly moaning about unwanted teen pregnancies, how abortion ruins the lives of kids etc., and keeps the working class in penury.

• Even the number of abortion seekers aged +40 greatly exceed those aged 16-17, let alone <16

It's possible that the +40 age cohort could be due to foetal abnormality?

D

Dylan2010

So says you, its not an assertion I hear bandied about alot on the medja. THe issue is normally laid out as a right's issue.

stopdoingstuff

It's just the inevitable result of "consequence free" sex.

mardi

What I see in these figures is proof that women of all ages need abortions, even nice respectable married women. Not just the silly little slappers who shouldn't be having sex if they aren't ready for the consequences.

Al Gebra

As has been said multiple times on this forum the abortion stats only account for women giving an Irish address. They do not include women (or girls) who give an address in the UK.

Eric Cartman

So basically, once a week, every week, Ireland takes a vulnerable child in her hour of need, and tells her to go feck off to england.
I wish your were aborted. I so, so wish you were aborted Gosnell-style, screaming on the table and neck snipped with a large shears. Body dumped into a bin.

That should've happened to you.

damoireland

So basically, once a week, every week, Ireland takes a vulnerable child in her hour of need, and tells her to go feck off to england.
And what Seabhcan wants to see is the snipping of even more vulnerable children's spinal cords while they thrash and whine to be legalised here. Yep that sounds the humane approach..

Lonewolfe

I wish your were aborted. I so, so wish you were aborted Gosnell-style, screaming on the table and neck snipped with a large shears. Body dumped into a bin.

But you're opposed to abortion! :shock:

Mitsui2

Not only do you lack the charm displayed by your namesake, but that's by a long chalk the most pro-abortion post I've ever seen on this website.

midlander12

That really helped your case. You weren't at the FF Ard Fheis at the weekend by any chance? In relation to your OP I don't I've ever once heard a 'teenager' argument in relation to abortion, either one way or another, except about the X case and the other one where the HSE paid for the traveller teenager to have an abortion in the UK after she was impregnated by her father, if memory serves me right.

Popular Threads

Most Replies