Irish Army: Sexual Assault Victim Fined €950!

Legion

Silly girl, I even feel a little bit sorry for her now. She has a degree, has been kicked out of the Army, now she has no resort but to go full time in the nightclubs. So she will sleep all day in probably a box room in a flat somewhere, she has no real income, prob credit cards etc to the max. Her only was out is to target the money, money chavs who just want a fox who is in the news on their arm. She dos not mind if its Ed the horse jordan like that picture or whoever, she will just lie on the mattress and think of old england or whatever people think of these days.

she should emigrate asap

Factorem

I heard from a reliable source that she was banging an active sergeant in Dundalk before going out with his brother.

I take back my previous position and now offer my support in this woman being thrown out of the army.

Last edited:

Tommy Tayto

I heard from a reliable source that she was banging an active sergeant before going out with his brother.

I take back my previous position and now offer my support in this woman being thrown out of the army.
She and her sister have been nicknamed "The McMunters" on the Dublin social circuit....ouch!

kerrynorth

I bet this is the one coming up on the Late Late!

kerrynorth

I was wrong. Different person altogether.

This officer of the Irish Army left her post, without permission, when she was on duty, not doing office work, but being Orderly Officer, which means that should anything go wrong, any soldier get ill, go awol, gets into fights, a fire starts in a barracks, etc., she is in charge. She would have had to deal with anything and everything that came up that night, including giving permission for a soldier to leave his post for compassionate reasons for example. But she was not there. The chain of command was broken. Security could have been breached. There are guns and ammo, funny enough, in an army barracks and we have plenty of illegal organisations God knows, looking for weapons in this country.

She was fined. She was very lucky that that was all that happened.

However, regarding the sexual abuse allegation, I have no knowledge of that, no one has, only herself and the person who assaulted her (if he did). I do however think that the army should have shown a bit of understanding and allowed her a choice in her posting to the barracks where she alleged the assault took place even though her complaint was overturned. She would naturally be apprehensive about returning there for any number of reasons, embarrassment being one, perhaps. It would not have hurt them to post her elsewhere for the time being.

The Field Marshal

The OP is stale news from February of last year.

The woman subject of all this discussion has resigned her army commission as far as Im aware and that should be the end of the matter.

The mods should close this thread as it serves no purpose other than stale tittle tattle.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies