Irish attitudes to Immigration poll

Hitchcock

Is military dictatorship not the normal form of government in Africa? At least its stable and peaceful. The alternative seems to be war and anarchy, or else kleptocracy.
BTW I have no intention of producing figures or stats when obviously none would be available. Its petty of you to try to discredit an opinion by suggesting figures are needed.
How about yourself, have you ever met someone that was affected by the troubles in NI?
Is military dictatorship not the normal form of government in Africa?
No.

At least its stable and peaceful.
In who's interests and by what means?

The alternative seems to be war and anarchy, or else kleptocracy.
You're advocating vicious repressive dictatorship?

BTW I have no intention of producing figures or stats when obviously none would be available. Its petty of you to try to discredit an opinion by suggesting figures are needed.
So you can't substantiate your point, good to know! As for your opinion, you're entitled to it but opinions to be taken seriously need some sort of verifiable evidence.

How about yourself, have you ever met someone that was affected by the troubles in NI?
Yes of course..

atkin8

I dare say if you live in DP you'd complain?

Take some responsibility for your own hatred.
Words are beyond me to describe you , you remind me of some dripping nose kid sniveling

Betson

Campaign under way to stop a deportation(to UK , first point of entry to EU) of a family currently living in Cork.

In a number of papers and just on RTE radio one.

Up to the minister to grant a stay of not.

A CAMPAIGN IS under way calling for a family living in Direct Provision in Cork to be saved from deportation.

The Edmund Rice Schools network has thrown its support to the campaign for current and past pupils Hamza, Zubair, Umair and Mutjuba Khan to remain in Ireland along with their family.
Campaign under way to save family living in Cork from being deported later this week

recedite

The network said the family’s father Mubeen fled to Saudi Arabia from Pakistan to escape persecution in 1982. However, threatened with deportation back to Pakistan they left Saudi Arabia and traveled to Ireland via the UK.
Hmmm... I can't imagine why anyone fleeing persecution in Pakistan would go to Saudi. Out of the frying pan into the fire?
More likely they were enthusiastic Sunni Muslims who saw that their Saudi brothers had a lot more money than they had, and decided to go there. But got thrown out by the Saudis due to them being illegal immigrants. Those rich Arabs are not running a charity, you know.
Somebody then directed them towards the world's greatest suckers, over in Ireland.
And now we have the Trust formerly known as The Christian Brothers lobbying for the Muslim brothers. Its a funny old world.

lord

A very intresting read sounds quite compelling

Ireland is Different!

Hmmm... I can't imagine why anyone fleeing persecution in Pakistan would go to Saudi. Out of the frying pan into the fire?
More likely they were enthusiastic Sunni Muslims who saw that their Saudi brothers had a lot more money than they had, and decided to go there. But got thrown out by the Saudis due to them being illegal immigrants. Those rich Arabs are not running a charity, you know.
Somebody then directed them towards the world's greatest suckers, over in Ireland.
And now we have the Trust formerly known as The Christian Brothers lobbying for the Muslim brothers. Its a funny old world.
Newstalk had them on this morning also. Irish Times has a story on it also.
The Irish Media yet again showing they are interested in deciding Govt policy (when it's left and liberal related of course!) rather than reporting on it.

Hitchcock

Words are beyond me to describe you , you remind me of some dripping nose kid sniveling
And you remind me of a xenophobe feeding hatred through insidious posting, I'll take a 'dripping nose kid' likeness over that all day long.

recedite

Newstalk had them on this morning also. Irish Times has a story on it also.
The Irish Media yet again showing they are interested in deciding Govt policy (when it's left and liberal related of course!) rather than reporting on it.
There have been a couple of other cases where the media campaigns succeeded in undermining official deportations, involving Africans and Chinese illegals who lived here a long time. These Pakistanis have obviously decided to give it a go too.
When this happens, the illegal immigrant is basically admitting that they lied and spoofed for years, that they are not "genuine" refugees, and their case for asylum has no merit. But on account of being here for so long, and getting away with it for all that time, they reckon they have earned the right to stay permanently.

Hitchcock

So you don't actually know but are happy to speculate and make unfounded allegations?

yosef shompeter

I may be challenging your grey cells by posting something that is not in either the first or second official language.
It's a possible explanation of why so many Armenians have been coming here looking for asylum -- and which spurred Leo Varadkar to voice his objection. It seems in this part of the world they go in big for male children... and aborting females -- Like in China or India. Hence the stampede over to the EU as the gender ratio is so out of kilter out there in the Pampa.
:cool:
I don't think the Irish Women's movement thought their policy through somehow.
They need only to have looked at what's happening outside of Europe. Like it's nothing new at this stage.

You mark my words. Wunna deez days them immigration people and politicos gonna figure things out...
But an election would go no end in speeding them on the way.

And some more for yous from Wikipedia

Die Schweizer Abgeordnete Doris Stump engagierte sich 2011 im Europarat gegen die vorgeburtliche Geschlechterselektion. In der Entschließung des Europarats aus dem Jahr 2011 rügt dieser insbesondere die vorgeburtliche Selektion nach Geschlecht in Albanien, Aserbaidschan, Armenien und Georgien.[50] Auch in Deutschland wurden Maßnahmen gegen die selektive Abtreibung von weiblichen Nachkommen getroffen. Das Gendiagnostikgesetz verbietet die Mitteilung des Geschlechtes des Embryo oder Fötus vor Ablauf der zwölften Schwangerschaftswoche.[51]
Translation: Swiss representative Doris Stump spoke against the pre-birth gender selection in the European Council in 2011. In the Deliberations of the European Council of 2011 she chided in particular the pre-birth selection (read female foetal abortion) of the countries: Albania, Aserbaidjan, Armenia and Georgia... etc. etc..

As far as I can recall, Leo spoke out against asylum seekers from Albania and Georgia.
Well we can make a good guess as to why they are all flocking over the western Europe.... lookin' to get their ashes hauled.:)

Last edited:

recedite

Selektive Abtreibung or selective abortion. For some things German just seems the most natural and appropriate language.

MsDaisyC

Cork murder
Much to early to say if this case has an "international" element.
At first I had thought that the victim's head and arms had been removed so as to prevent garda identification. Now it seems that they were found close by. Does this have some ritual element to it?
More body parts found. Are you still worried about an "international" "ritual element"?

effer

I may be challenging your grey cells by posting something that is not in either the first or second official language.
It's a possible explanation of why so many Armenians have been coming here looking for asylum -- and which spurred Leo Varadkar to voice his objection. It seems in this part of the world they go in big for male children... and aborting females -- Like in China or India. Hence the stampede over to the EU as the gender ratio is so out of kilter out there in the Pampa.
:cool:
I don't think the Irish Women's movement thought their policy through somehow.
They need only to have looked at what's happening outside of Europe. Like it's nothing new at this stage.

You mark my words. Wunna deez days them immigration people and politicos gonna figure things out...
But an election would go no end in speeding them on the way.

And some more for yous from Wikipedia

Translation: Swiss representative Doris Stump spoke against the pre-birth gender selection in the European Council in 2011. In the Deliberations of the European Council of 2011 she chided in particular the pre-birth selection (read female foetal abortion) of the countries: Albania, Aserbaidjan, Armenia and Georgia... etc. etc..

As far as I can recall, Leo spoke out against asylum seekers from Albania and Georgia.
Well we can make a good guess as to why they are all flocking over the western Europe.... lookin' to get their ashes hauled.:)
What does looking to get their ashes hauled mean. Haven't heard that before?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies