Irish attitudes to Immigration poll

Dame_Enda

A second Rotherham-type scandal is underway in Manchester. Operation Augusta was examining an Asian abuse ring that exploited young girls 15 years ago but was shut down after a year. Newsnight discussed it last night on BBC.

Its important that we have proper criminal background checks on non EU migrants to prevent this happening here (as the EU restricts our ability to do this for EU migrants).

atkin8

Which God, you never answered?
You have no god so therefore he cannot help , you are doomed to a life of forum ranting and name calling in the belief you can actually change peoples opinions .

Hitchcock

You have no god so therefore he cannot help , you are doomed to a life of forum ranting and name calling in the belief you can actually change peoples opinions .
You have no god so therefore he cannot help
You still didn't answer my question.

you are doomed to a life of forum ranting and name calling
I think a glance at our respective posts would indicate that you do far more ranting and name calling than I - you speciality being propogating against migrants, asylum seekers, refugees and Muslims.

he belief you can actually change peoples opinions .
Whaever gave you the idea that I was trying to change people's opinions?

atkin8

You still didn't answer my question.

I think a glance at our respective posts would indicate that you do far more ranting and name calling than I - you speciality being propogating against migrants, asylum seekers, refugees and Muslims.

Whaever gave you the idea that I was trying to change people's opinions?
You are boring .

yosef shompeter

What does looking to get their ashes hauled mean. Haven't heard that before?
I'm somewhat over the hill at this stage. But put yourself in the position of a young male (hetero) growing up in a country where females foeti were/are routinely or frequently aborted. There would be 15, 20 males for every ten females. The situation is pretty widespread thoughout Asia: It's very prevalent in China, India, not so much in the Muslim countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan -- the females die off during childhood but for other reasons.
Well if you happened to be a Georgian, Armenian, Albanian, Azerbaidjani, Chinese, Indian etc. and your chance of finding a girlfriend were near null, why you would go looking to go and get your ashes hauled somewhere. The local brothel, I suppose.
You could of course -- in this age of mass-transport head for the golden west and apply for asylum. Not only are there many single independent young females, there exists a willing host of gullible people who would believe your persecution shpeel too.

yosef shompeter

More body parts found. Are you still worried about an "international" "ritual element"?
The evidence seems to be accumulating in the Coolock case that it seems to be drug/gangland related.
No word about the Cork case as of yet.

I'm reminded somewhat of Noel Grealish TD, who (if we are to give him the benefit of the doubt) was perusing the world bank figures for international transactions from Ireland. One outlier figure that really stood out was the figure for Nigeria. Raising this in Dail Eireann he was met with a tirade of accusations of racism.
Now compare this with the discovery of a dismembered body in the back garden of an abandoned house in Cork
Well they go in for cutting up body parts out there in the tropics. That's one of the reasons they carry those machetes around. It kind of suggests that someone from those parts had started the custom here.
Just think about it for a moment: What was going through the mind of the attacker(s).
1) They wanted to murder the man
2) They chose a secluded place to avoid observation.
3) Here it gets confusing and contradictory. To perform a killing in such a brutal way would seem to indicate a desire to send a message out there that some bad behaviour will not be tolerated. (An example would be the Whitey Bolger case from last year). On the other hand it would have been a wise move to try to bury or conceal the body so as to keep the Garda from the scent. Hence it would seem that some sort of ritual killing would be one reasonable explanation.
If you can come up with some other motive, thought-process strategy for this type of murder, well don't hide your light under a bushel.

MsDaisyC

The evidence seems to be accumulating in the Coolock case that it seems to be drug/gangland related.
No word about the Cork case as of yet.

I'm reminded somewhat of Noel Grealish TD, who (if we are to give him the benefit of the doubt) was perusing the world bank figures for international transactions from Ireland. One outlier figure that really stood out was the figure for Nigeria. Raising this in Dail Eireann he was met with a tirade of accusations of racism.
Now compare this with the discovery of a dismembered body in the back garden of an abandoned house in Cork
Well they go in for cutting up body parts out there in the tropics. That's one of the reasons they carry those machetes around. It kind of suggests that someone from those parts had started the custom here.
Just think about it for a moment: What was going through the mind of the attacker(s).
1) They wanted to murder the man
2) They chose a secluded place to avoid observation.
3) Here it gets confusing and contradictory. To perform a killing in such a brutal way would seem to indicate a desire to send a message out there that some bad behaviour will not be tolerated. (An example would be the Whitey Bolger case from last year). On the other hand it would have been a wise move to try to bury or conceal the body so as to keep the Garda from the scent. Hence it would seem that some sort of ritual killing would be one reasonable explanation.
If you can come up with some other motive, thought-process strategy for this type of murder, well don't hide your light under a bushel.
Eh, no.

Dame_Enda

I dont agree with the government decision to cancel a planned deportation of two Saudi students who are asylum seekers. Asylum seekers in my opinion should not be getting third level education until their status is determined. These two had failed their applications. Furthermore they could have been returned to the UK under the Dublin Convention, as the transition period of Brexit lasts until at least December.

Their case is manifestly a matter of economic migration. The journal mentions their mother was Pakistani and had them in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia's new king at the time, Salman, introduced a tax on non Saudi citizens, which they complain forced them to leave studies to get a job to pay it. While I sympathise, the asylum system is not intended for economic purposes but for victims of persecution.

Last edited:

jimbohane

Nothing Flanagan does surprises me.
From trying to placate orangemen and appointing one of them head of an Garda Siochana to his latest attempt to commemorate a British run police force responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Irish people over the years he has shown that he is serf minded .If born in the time before we achieved our independence he would have been a loyal and devoted servant of the crown.

Last edited:

jimbohane

Time for people to take to the streets about property taxes and the Noonan con job tax the USC. If we can afford to take in people willy nilly who are coming here illegally, house and feed them, we obviously have plenty of money in our coffers.

recedite

Betson

Campaign under way to stop a deportation(to UK , first point of entry to EU) of a family currently living in Cork.

In a number of papers and just on RTE radio one.

Up to the minister to grant a stay of not.

Campaign under way to save family living in Cork from being deported later this week

Last minute reprieve as the minister steps in and stops the deportation.

Not questioning the merits of this case but is it fair on those who have been deported but did not have a media campaign behind them.

Last-minute reprieve for Cork students as family saved from deportation

atkin8

Absurd that many left wing nuts support this behavior .I wonder will the marriages be checked to see if they still exist . Immigration control does not seem to exist in many countries .

recedite

Well, you learn something new every day.
UCC was designated University of Sanctuary status in 2018 and offers Sanctuary Scholarships to refugees and asylum seekers seeking to study in higher education.
One small corner of Ireland welcomes Pakistan, and fights against the scourge of "Irish white terrorism".

200 million Pakistanis will be very interested to hear about this new visa-free travel to Ireland, and the free university education on offer. Especially with the UK starting to pull up the drawbridge.

atkin8

Multiculturalism is so good we need to criminalise anybody that criticises it.#Hatespeech
Multiculturalism is so good that it needs constant media propaganda to promote it.
#newtotheparish
Multiculturalism is so good that it needs an army of Ngo's to harass and intimidate people who speak out against it.
Multiculturalism is so good because huge global corporations told me it was.
Multiculturalism is so good because it has worked just fine in England, Sweden, France and Germany.

Dame_Enda

Well, you learn something new every day.

One small corner of Ireland welcomes Pakistan, and fights against the scourge of "Irish white terrorism".

200 million Pakistanis will be very interested to hear about this new visa-free travel to Ireland, and the free university education on offer. Especially with the UK starting to pull up the drawbridge.
UCC should not be allowed to do that. Who is paying for these scholarships?

blinding

^^^^^^^
From reading the above posts . We are having a general election. If you do not have a candidate that is willing to put a stop to all that fooking about on immigration then , Spoil Your Vote . The Politicians hate spoiled Votes ( regardless of what they say )

Write, Stop Mass Immigration Now . A few hundred per constituency would open a few politicians eyes.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies