Irish Banks are Aggressively Anti-Business

Civic_critic2

Whitaker was man of the century was he? Par for the course in an utterly brainwashed country where the people are so far from comprehension of their own situation that they'll swallow any old guff.

Some examples of what should have been done are the immediate setting up of emergency provisions for the feeding of all people in the country - it is only now coming to light that there was starvation in Ireland in the 1920s with some dozens of deaths, perhaps very many more, some scholarship needs to be done to find out exactly what happened. The seizure of all assets, financial and material, the nationalisation of the banks, the control of the currency, a national audit of resources and debt, the disciplining if not the complete dismantling of anglo-Irish hegemony across influential sectors of the state, an immediate slum clearance programme in the '20s, immediate expansion of fishing and mining. Those are just a few that pop into my head. In short the destruction of the counter-revolution in pursuit of an actual and fully justified revolution.

The disciplining of the catholic church, including exile for its leading lights if found to be operating contrary to the national interest. The immediate stopping of emigration via a state of emergency if required, the attraction of the diaspora in an effective manner back into the country. The arming of the population and development of an indigenous defence industry - in the case of Ireland the word 'defence' would actually be applicable unike its normal cynical use.

Watcher2

Any home-refurbishment like skill is now in big need (as many contractors now moved into house building). Learn how to fit ceramic tiles in bathrooms and you get immediate contracts. Can train in your own house or do a few free jobs in friends old houses before you go to customer. Same with plastering, plumbing etc. 6 months training should give you a good start.

Just listen to the market needs, we have property supply crisis now - that's screaming loud- "come and fill the gap".

Do what you think you can do well, or do what you like doing. Searching internet for ideas will probably not help you much.

Good ideas often come from peoples own interest areas / hobbies. Think what you enjoy doing and then think if there's anything you could do around this field.
Tiling is not difficult. I was shown once while doing my kitchen. When we moved, I then tiled my kitchen walls, floor, hall floor, bathroom and ensuite shower as well as the ensuite floor and main bathroom floor. I have also helped friends do the same in their own houses. Free of charge, a sort of house warming gift.

SamsonS

Whitaker was man of the century was he? Par for the course in an utterly brainwashed country where the people are so far from comprehension of their own situation that they'll swallow any old guff.

Some examples of what should have been done are the immediate setting up of emergency provisions for the feeding of all people in the country - it is only now coming to light that there was starvation in Ireland in the 1920s with some dozens of deaths, perhaps very many more, some scholarship needs to be done to find out exactly what happened. The seizure of all assets, financial and material, the nationalisation of the banks, the control of the currency, a national audit of resources and debt, the disciplining if not the complete dismantling of anglo-Irish hegemony across influential sectors of the state, an immediate slum clearance programme in the '20s, immediate expansion of fishing and mining. Those are just a few that pop into my head. In short the destruction of the counter-revolution in pursuit of an actual and fully justified revolution.

The disciplining of the catholic church, including exile for its leading lights if found to be operating contrary to the national interest. The immediate stopping of emigration via a state of emergency if required, the attraction of the diaspora in an effective manner back into the country. The arming of the population and development of an indigenous defence industry - in the case of Ireland the word 'defence' would actually be applicable unike its normal cynical use.
A bit like the Khmer Rouge perhaps? Or North Korea?
Utter nonsense, you wanted the church leaders exiled, despite the fact the vast majority of the country looked to their priests for spiritual guidance at the time, and you wanted to prevent Irish people from leaving, and at the same time encourage others to come back while arming the citizens ala the 2nd amendment in the US and by building up an indigenous defence industry - gosh that would have worked out well !

You wanted to seize all assets, would that include the assets of the farmers who had only title to them since the land league having been dispossed for hundreds of years prior to that?
Slum clearance? To where, the countryside, alongside your recently dispossessed farmers, and all armed to teeth, without any spiritual guidance and all prevented from leaving the island?

Civic_critic2

What a ridiculous interpretation of my words, you're clearly not an honest interlocutor. And the foolish idea that after a military occupation we are not entitled to act with decision and force is entirely in line with the self-apology we see across Irish society and on here often enough too.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies